Dana's Liberty Oct 12 Sailing-Eastern

Danacat222

It was overall a great cruise, we had great weather, great ports, met some great people, relaxed a lot, won some money, had some great service. A cruise is what you make it, you can do as much as you want or as little. If you have a bad cruise more than likely it is your own fault. Was everything perfect? No. Did those little things detract from our cruise? No. There were lines. Big ship. Lots of people. I am not sure i love a bigger ship, but still had a great cruise.

DSC02508-vi.jpg

Martin isn't crazy about cruising but he was even feeling blue about leaving.

DSC02510-vi.jpg

I love this pat of cruising!!!!

DSC02449-vi.jpg

DSC02453-vi.jpg

DSC02456-vi.jpg

DSC02473-vi.jpg

DSC02480-vi.jpg

I love this part too but it just means the end of another day and one day closer to going home :(

Great review and pics. I was on the Liberty last year for the Western Itinerary. I loved the ship and hope to sail on her again.

Edited by girlscruise2011

Those sunset and moon pictures are just astounding! Even the moon in the pictures as you are "coming in for a landing." :( Funny to see another small vessel out there in one of the pictures. Thank you for sharing your cruise with us! My Mom's birthday is 1/20 also. Maybe we'll come on a cruise with you and YOUR Mom!;)

Those sunset and moon pictures are just astounding! Even the moon in the pictures as you are "coming in for a landing." :( Funny to see another small vessel out there in one of the pictures. Thank you for sharing your cruise with us! My Mom's birthday is 1/20 also. Maybe we'll come on a cruise with you and YOUR Mom!;)

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the pics!

Come join us! Mom's b-day is actually the 10th but this fit her schedule :).

Wonderful review and pictures!!! Can't wait for my cruise. This is one of the itinerary's I would love to do eventually. Loved HMC, best beach ever!! Glad you had a great time

Thanks, you will have to write an Ecstasy review! I am going to try some of the smaller ships for sure!!!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the pics!

Come join us! Mom's b-day is actually the 10th but this fit her schedule :).

LOL...DH'es birthday is the 10th....decisions decisions...My mom is afraid of everything....won't fly, take a train, get on a boat, let alone a SHIP. OYYYY....I wish I could take her away and show her the joys of cruising, but it is not meant to be, so CHERISH your memories with YOUR mom! ;) BTW, I LOVE the Victory. Such pretty colors! We sailed her a long time ago before she had the upgrades, but we have very fond memories of her. ENJOY the planning! And Happy Birthday to your Mom on my DH'es birthday! :eek::p

What I loved about the Breeze was all the different places to go and just BE.... I really liked the hot tubs on the side of the ship on Deck 5....I liked the shady area and tables above the main pool area....I enjoyed Red Frog Pub ....There just seemed like so many places to hang out and just relax....One port day I stayed on the ship and went from place to place...and I still didn't get to do everything that I wanted to do after an 8 day cruise.

Totally agree. So many places to sit outside on the upper levels like love seats. Also, had a lot of fun at waterworks and ropes course. Only thing I didn't like were the production shows and small venue for comedy.

Also, I LOVED the decor of the ship. Less orange and more blue/green. Very soothing.

Edited by 2 cruzen

• 2 months later...