Parking at Port Canaveral

Out to sea!

Does anyone know what the current parking charge at the port is these days? Last time I was there it was $10 a day. I'm not interested in off site parking or spending the night at the Radisson (we only live 70 minutes from the port).

Last time I checked it was $15 per day, and they charge for one more day than the length of your cruise, so a 3 day cruise is $60.

http://www.portcanaveral.com/cruising/parking.php

Whether you park in one of our terminal lots or parking garages, the rate* for the following cruises are: 3-day, $60; 4-day, $75; 5-day, $90, and 7-day, $120 for vehicles up to 20 feet in length. For vehicles longer than 20 feet, the rates are $104, $130, $156 and $208 respectively.

Preferred Parking is offered at Cruise Terminal 8 and is located right next to the terminal, the rate is $20.00 more than the standard parking rates, regardless of cruise length.

*Rates are subject to change without notice. Contact the Canaveral Port Authority at 321-783-7831 for the latest information.

DISABLED PARKING spaces are available and the fee is waived for vehicles that have special equipment, such as ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls; or display the Florida Toll Exemption permit. Call 800-983-2435, extension 2 to apply for an exemption form.

http://parkcruise.com/

Welcome to Park-N-Cruise

Daily Parking $7.99 less than 5 minutes from Port Canaveral. Take EXIT #52 from SR 528 (Beachline). It's the last exit before Port Canaveral

Last time I checked it was $15 per day, and they charge for one more day than the length of your cruise, so a 3 day cruise is $60.

Still comes out cheaper than the $20 a day that Miami charges (even without the extra day which is a bit of a ripoff in my opinion).

Archived