Summit SS 6125 - help

kbmr

I'm new to the forum so if I'm in the wrong forum, be gentle, but give me the boot and redirect me please. I'm sailing on the summit Jan. 25th and have booked 6125. My brother scored 6146. My question(s) is, is it a nice suite, no obstructions of the view, is it a long distance from 6146? Any information at all would be so appreciated.

On the Celebrity website you can see deck plans of the ship. Those two rooms are, as I am sure you know, on opposite sides of the ship, but they are relatively close to each other. To walk between them you would cross at the elevator. The deck plans can be enlarged if the room numbers are hard to see -- just hit the symbol in the gray box in the upper right hand corner of the deck plan and you will get an enlarged view.

We stayed in 6125...it is the 3rd best SS...6145/46 being #1, then 6132 I believe has a really large balcony...6125 has a larger balcony that has 2 loungers and 2 chairs and a large table...the other SS seem to only have the chairs and tables (if I am wrong, believe me plenty of people will chase me with torches)

Sorry, no, but all the SS except for 6145/46 are the same...it's wonderful...much better then a standard cabin...the only weird thing is the window in the tub that looks in the living room...they have electric shades but are old and often do not work...ours we kept shut...

• 1 month later...