RCI's Coco Cay, they only allow one ship there per day, correct?

Two points, sites like the ones that tell you what ships are in what port are not 100% accurate. Also weather (wind) can change what ships are in CoCo Cay

Your point #2, we're 0 for 4 because of weather. :eek:

I have heard of 2 ships there at once and everytime I think to myself "that has to be crowded".

That said, it seems like most of the time it was 2 Sovereign Class or a Vision and Sovereign. I guess the approx. combined population on both ships equal about the same (maybe a little more) of a Freedom class ship. In that thought process, I guess it is no busier than if I were there on a larger ship. I wouldn't want to be on Freedom class and another ship though!

I didn't double check my numbers above, it's my perception of how many pax are on those ships on a typical sailing.

Ouch! Nevermind, just looked up the site and the passenger count when there are 2 ships vs. 1. Freedom has around 3600 and Explorer around 3800. For the days when there are two "smaller" ship in port the total load is around 4900. The days when Freedom and one other ship it is over 6000 passengers!

I thought it was crowded on the days when I went on Monarch, Majesty or Sovereign and they were the only one at the island. Sure, they have expanded significantly over the years. But, there is still only so much beach area. One of the benefits of the island was finding some more private areas. No way that can happen with two ships!

I guess that's the price of development. I'd still enjoy the island, but it wouldn't be as relaxing.

Freedom has around 3600 and Explorer around 3800. For the days when there are two "smaller" ship in port the total load is around 4900. The days when Freedom and one other ship it is over 6000 passengers!

Explorer only holds 3100 passengers.