Help with TA Ruby Princess

dutchess43

I am looking for anyone that has done a Ta westbound from Europe to the states which side of the ship will give me port views? Trying to book an aft facing cabin. Thanks.

Don't know about ports of call, but the Port side (south side on east to west crossings) will provide more sun. You will be at sea lots and lots of days.

I am looking for anyone that has done a Ta westbound from Europe to the states which side of the ship will give me port views? Trying to book an aft facing cabin. Thanks.

I'm confused. If you're trying to book an aft-facing cabin, then why do you care which side of the ship will give you port views?

More importantly, however, there's no way to know which side of the ship will be facing the dock -- or, in fact, if there's anything scenic to be seen at a given port, as many of them are just industrial areas. So we'd kinda need to know the itinerary. But then we're back to that whole "don't know what side of the ship will be facing land when docked" thing.

We just finished a cruise on Ruby, through the Meditterean, and we found that it was almost equal , port to starboard side when going into ports, it didn't really matter which side you were on.

Archived