What's with the Royal Princess?

hospvol

She isn't leaving until 10:30 tonight. We walked up to the bridge at 3:30 thinking she would leave around 4. Then I looked up the port schedule. We met some nice folks and watched the Eurodam and Allure leave port.

We will be going back to the bridge at 10 pm.

Cheers, Denise

She isn't leaving until 10:30 tonight. We walked up to the bridge at 3:30 thinking she would leave around 4. Then I looked up the port schedule. We met some nice folks and watched the Eurodam and Allure leave port.

We will be going back to the bridge at 10 pm.

Cheers, Denise

What bridge... If I may ask?

I assume dchip's talking about the 17th Street drawbridge. I don't think there's any kind of bridge with a view on the south side of the port (me, spend all my time playing around on Google Maps? Nah . . . )

Meanwhile, I was kinda ticked that the port webcam people didn't turn off the harbourmaster channel and let us hear the ambiant outdoor noise. I doubt the RP sounded her horn going out at this late hour, but it would have been fun to just hear the ship glide by.

And did anyone else think the MUTS display looked particularly frenetic? I felt like it was about to induce in me some kind of seizure.

I assume dchip's talking about the 17th Street drawbridge. I don't think there's any kind of bridge with a view on the south side of the port (me, spend all my time playing around on Google Maps? Nah . . . )

Meanwhile, I was kinda ticked that the port webcam people didn't turn off the harbourmaster channel and let us hear the ambiant outdoor noise. I doubt the RP sounded her horn going out at this late hour, but it would have been fun to just hear the ship glide by.

And did anyone else think the MUTS display looked particularly frenetic? I felt like it was about to induce in me some kind of seizure.

We did watch it sail out of the harbor and he had the sound turned off. The only sound we heard at all was the usual harbor chatter. The ship didn't look particularly full as most of the cabin lights were still turned off and it was too dark to make out anyone standing up on deck looking out and doing the customary waving.

The MUTS screen looked like it couldn't make up its mind what it wanted to show! If they were trying to get the attention of people either watching the webcam or watching from the beach, let's just say they were successful! :eek:

Archived