When packing for Breakaway, don't forget your....

Weeziblu

not something i would have thought of... peanut butter?

That is definitely not on my list! I packed some things tonight for our Breakaway cruise. I didn't finish because I couldn't bring myself to iron! Have a great trip!

not something i would have thought of... peanut butter?

Oh baby, why didn't I think of that. Surrounded on a ship full of toast and bananas and most importantly BACON! You need only the peanut butter and a knife to achieve culinary bliss. Best washed down with a couple of beers.

The other thing you want to remember is a large box of condoms. As my dad always told me never go out without your rubbers! :rolleyes:

Oh baby, why didn't I think of that. Surrounded on a ship full of toast and bananas and most importantly BACON! You need only the peanut butter and a knife to achieve culinary bliss. Best washed down with a couple of beers.

The other thing you want to remember is a large box of condoms. As my dad always told me never go out without your rubbers! :rolleyes:

Did you mean size large or a large box??? How many is in a large box, is it enough for 7 day or 10 day???

Definitely a good idea if you do not want long lasting souvenirs!! Another CC poster said she had 3 of them.

LOL

Lynda

Did you mean size large or a large box??? How many is in a large box, is it enough for 7 day or 10 day???

Definitely a good idea if you do not want long lasting souvenirs!! Another CC poster said she had 3 of them.

LOL

Lynda

3 condoms or three BOXES of condoms!?! :eek: There are some readers here who would love to make this delicate little flowers aquaintance. :rolleyes:. I will gladly provide a UBP for the young lady providing the circumstances are amenable. Stewards take note, if the cabins rockin', don't come a knockin'

This will keep you going for a day or two...

image.jpg.a958120680a27cbbf111a56168ea57ec.jpg

Where do you get ginger chews? I saw someone else mention that once but have not been able to find them.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

I bought them from Amazon, Reed's ginger chews. They are amazing!!

http://www.amazon.com/Reeds-Original-Ginger-Candy-Chews/dp/B0082C8OKG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383236706&sr=8-1&keywords=reeds+ginger+chews

Extension cord, if you need any bedside electronics that need to be plugged in overnight (CPAP, phone, etc.). The only electrical outlets in the bedroom area are in the desk area, not next to the bed.

Fold-away tote bag to carry when shopping in ports.

Fold-away inflatable float for beaches/pools. I bought a round mesh-bottomed float with inflatable rim at Target that folds up into a 12-inch circle that's about 2 inches thick when deflated. It came with it's own carry bag and easily fits into any tote bag, and it really came in handy at the beach in Bermuda.

Extension cord, if you need any bedside electronics that need to be plugged in overnight (CPAP, phone, etc.). The only electrical outlets in the bedroom area are in the desk area, not next to the bed.

Fold-away tote bag to carry when shopping in ports.

Fold-away inflatable float for beaches/pools. I bought a round mesh-bottomed float with inflatable rim at Target that folds up into a 12-inch circle that's about 2 inches thick when deflated. It came with it's own carry bag and easily fits into any tote bag, and it really came in handy at the beach in Bermuda.

Don't forget a small air pump too.

Things I can't go without.

*******HAND SANITIZER!!!! Very important last ship I got Norovirus luckily not until we were disembarking so didn't ruin vacation. Use often and always before eating before and after buffet.

*** Lysol or antibacterial wipes to wipe down the room.... Really not that much of a germaphob but don't want to be sick all week!

***** steamer no irons allowed

****shout wipes or tide pods if they have laundry if not a small detergent to do in sink if necessary

****clothespins to hang bathing suits etc

**** Laundry/ garbage bag for dirty clothes

****Shampoo,conditioner, body wash they usually only give you bar soap and shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion,etc what ever other toiletries you use

****suntan lotion, aloe

**** bathing suits a few as they my not me dry the next day, cover up so you can walk about the ship,

**** water shoes some of the beaches are rocky

****power cord and extension if needed

**** Shoe rack for over the door

****comfy shoes, flip flops, dress shoes

****Water I pack a case with a label on it never had a problem, nice to bring on shore

****Camera, charger, underwater camera if possible nice to not have to worry if it gets wet

****Extra undergarments I keep some with me one of my bags got lost once and it was my undergarments bag luckily I had some in another bag!!

****i like collapsible luggage vs bigger clunky luggage, Vera Bradley is my favorite you can pack so much in them and they are colorful and easy to find on disembarkation day.

****good book to relax by the pool

**** small wristlets or small purse, card holder with lanyard.... No need for whole bag on ship just your cruise card.

**** small bills for tips getting on ship luggage carriers usually get at least 1$ per bag

****Highlighter to mark stuff off cruise log

**** extra pillow if you have a favorite

**** jacket may be chilly on nights at sea, sweats to work out in walk the decks or gym

****options for dressy dinner plus all the extras to go with outfit stockings etc

I think that's about it lol I pack a ton!! Happy Cruising!!!

3 condoms or three BOXES of condoms!?! :eek: There are some readers here who would love to make this delicate little flowers aquaintance. :rolleyes:. I will gladly provide a UBP for the young lady providing the circumstances are amenable. Stewards take note, if the cabins rockin', don't come a knockin'

This will keep you going for a day or two...

Very tongue in cheek response, was having a blah night. I am happily married for 48 years but thanks for the laugh.

Best pick up line I ever heard, by the way. Rolleyes

Lynda

Things I can't go without.

*******HAND SANITIZER!!!! Very important last ship I got Norovirus luckily not until we were disembarking so didn't ruin vacation. Use often and always before eating before and after buffet.

*** Lysol or antibacterial wipes to wipe down the room.... Really not that much of a germaphob but don't want to be sick all week!

***** steamer no irons allowed

****shout wipes or tide pods if they have laundry if not a small detergent to do in sink if necessary

****clothespins to hang bathing suits etc

**** Laundry/ garbage bag for dirty clothes

****Shampoo,conditioner, body wash they usually only give you bar soap and shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion,etc what ever other toiletries you use

****suntan lotion, aloe

**** bathing suits a few as they my not me dry the next day, cover up so you can walk about the ship,

**** water shoes some of the beaches are rocky

****power cord and extension if needed

**** Shoe rack for over the door

****comfy shoes, flip flops, dress shoes

****Water I pack a case with a label on it never had a problem, nice to bring on shore

****Camera, charger, underwater camera if possible nice to not have to worry if it gets wet

****Extra undergarments I keep some with me one of my bags got lost once and it was my undergarments bag luckily I had some in another bag!!

****i like collapsible luggage vs bigger clunky luggage, Vera Bradley is my favorite you can pack so much in them and they are colorful and easy to find on disembarkation day.

****good book to relax by the pool

**** small wristlets or small purse, card holder with lanyard.... No need for whole bag on ship just your cruise card.

**** small bills for tips getting on ship luggage carriers usually get at least 1$ per bag

****Highlighter to mark stuff off cruise log

**** extra pillow if you have a favorite

**** jacket may be chilly on nights at sea, sweats to work out in walk the decks or gym

****options for dressy dinner plus all the extras to go with outfit stockings etc

I think that's about it lol I pack a ton!! Happy Cruising!!!

It looks like a lot but it really isn't. Most of it is stuff we pack, too. You reminded me to add bar soap for DH, he hate gels.

Lynda

I'm so glad that they have the hand washing stations on Breakaway instead of the ubiquitous hand sanitizer. That stuff dries my hands so bad that it makes them bleed if I use it a lot. (sorry for the off topic but Kelly's list reminded me of it! )

Hand washing stations makes me happy! Lol I'd much rather do that then hand sanitizer I feel it's much better! As someone in the healthcare field I know it is the # 1 most important thing in preventing the spread of infection! Lol I see that slogan everywhere but I totally agree with it!