Honolulu Airport Hotels

twin123185

There are three hotels close to the Honolulu Airport, and all three offer 24 hour free shuttle. One is operated by Outrigger Hotels, one is operated by Best Western, and the other is operated by Castle Hotels. I am booking one of these for the first time at Thanksgiving because we are arriving close to 11:00 p.m. in HNL and leaving for Hilo at 6:30 a.m. the next day. As much as I LOVE Honolulu we just want a place to sleep for the night, and the free shuttle is great. Hope this helps, Cherie

There are three hotels close to the Honolulu Airport, and all three offer 24 hour free shuttle. One is operated by Outrigger Hotels, one is operated by Best Western, and the other is operated by Castle Hotels. I am booking one of these for the first time at Thanksgiving because we are arriving close to 11:00 p.m. in HNL and leaving for Hilo at 6:30 a.m. the next day. As much as I LOVE Honolulu we just want a place to sleep for the night, and the free shuttle is great. Hope this helps, Cherie

Those were the three mentioned in the thread I linked.

Those were the three mentioned in the thread I linked.

Great. Sorry I did not have time this a.m. to read the link. I thought a quick post with my recent experience might be helpful. Cherie BTW - two of the last posts on the link in 2012 were by me before I knew there were 3 hotels with a shuttle.

Edited by cccole

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There- Not sure about a Taxi but we always use these guys at Hawaii23 http://www.hawaii23.com/

$23 one way for up to 2 people from airport to Waikiki. Prompt, super friendly, clean. We have stayed at the Best Western By the airport. Lot of military stay there. It will do for a quick night's sleep which is what we used it for. They had a shuttle a couple of years ago...You would have to ask now to be sure as things tend to change. Not exactly a scenic location as it is right on the Nimitz Hwy. We also almost chose Holiday Inn due to points, looks like a pretty good location if you can get a freebie out of it! We just elected to go straight to North Shore so we didn't stay there.