Princess Star or Grand?

DMRick

DMRick, the name is ELUA, not EULA. Several posters tried to tell you but...

I would also go with the Star

Sorry, my iPod keeps auto correcting ELUA. I guess I missed reading where several posters tried to tell me. I didn't realize it was that big a deal that several posters cared about my spelling lol.

DMRick

Hi Doris,

Wish you were cruising with us again to Hawaii. We are on the Sapphire next week and staying on additional week for Mexico too.

No David Cole this time as he is on the Star.

That would have been fun.

We were fortunate to have had Eula on the Golden in Apr of '13 and hope that they will be on the Grand in '15. They are superb entertainers. I plan on participating in the Ukulele lessons on the next trip!

Careful, it can be addictive! My husband owns a half dozen ukes now. Who knew they came in all different types! I've been told several posters tried to correct my spelling of ELUA, so you might want to be careful how you spell it lol!

No worries about the spelling... I tried to google them and kept misspelling it too! We're going on the Grand out of LA in 2015.... probably too soon to know their schedule but sure hope they're there. I know we'll have a fantastic time no matter what. Already on a roll call and love the planning process!!!!!!

Marilyn :)

Edited by Mare10

This has been an interesting thread and goes to show how peoples opinions can vary so drastically.

We'll be doing our first cruise to Hawaii in March of 15. I suppose it's too soon to know who will doing the cultural program but I look forward to the cruise and to experiencing the Grand for the first time!

RetirednTraveling... are you going in Feb for sure? I know you were considering March in 15?

Marilyn

Marilyn, we are looking for our best options. In '13 we were there in Mar/April and everything was great, however, we kept hearing that it was the end of the whale season and while we saw some, Not Enough! So that brings us to early Feb. 2, 2015 or maybe early March. :confused:

I check both bookings for the rooms that we like and as long as they are available, I am holding off. (Giving the stock market :eek: more time to make more money for us.)

I am following the CC rollcall for the Mar 4, 2015 cruise! ;) So keep it going.

Edited by RetiredNTraveling
edit

Careful, it can be addictive! My husband owns a half dozen ukes now. Who knew they came in all different types! I've been told several posters tried to correct my spelling of ELUA, so you might want to be careful how you spell it lol!

I knew better on the spelling, but my fat fingers don't always do what is right. I will try to do better in the futureeeeee! Elua!! There I got it this time. HAHA.

As for uke lessons, well, since I played drums in HS band. So "I have no musical talents", you have nothing to worry about. (appologies to drummers everywhere.)

When my oldest boy, now 50, was 3 and I was going to sing Happy Birthday to him....He said "OH NO daddy, please don't!" :D

They will probably take the strings of off my uke anyway! :rolleyes:

Marilyn, we are looking for our best options. In '13 we were there in Mar/April and everything was great, however, we kept hearing that it was the end of the whale season and while we saw some, Not Enough! So that brings us to early Feb. 2, 2015 or maybe early March. :confused:

I check both bookings for the rooms that we like and as long as they are available, I am holding off. (Giving the stock market :eek: more time to make more money for us.)

I am following the CC rollcall for the Mar 4, 2015 cruise! ;) So keep it going.

I do hope you might choose the March 4th sailing. Would be fun to have familiar faces at the Meet & Greet!!!! Keep us posted. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Marilyn

I do hope you might choose the March 4th sailing. Would be fun to have familiar faces at the Meet & Greet!!!! Keep us posted. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Marilyn

To : Mare10 user_offline.giflakeguy user_offline.gif Woobstr112G user_offline.gif

Hope that this finds each and everyone of you healthy and with those that you love. We have so much to be thankful for in this wonderful country.

Eat some dressing/stuffing and dark meat for me and I will gain the weight instead of you. How's that for a gift! ;)

As Always,

To : Mare10 user_offline.giflakeguy user_offline.gif Woobstr112G user_offline.gif

Hope that this finds each and everyone of you healthy and with those that you love. We have so much to be thankful for in this wonderful country.

Eat some dressing/stuffing and dark meat for me and I will gain the weight instead of you. How's that for a gift! ;)

As Always,

Thank you RetiredNTraveling (Mike I think?)!!!!

The same wishes back to you and your family. We're doing our other favorite form of travel.... in our RV at a favorite resort in the Mountains only 30 minute drive from home. The hubby has been cooking our turkey on the Weber kettle bbq for most of our 42 years of marriage!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!!!!

Love,

Marilyn