B2B online check-in

5Stringer

Arrgh! I am trying to do online check in for a back to back cruise in January but the website will not let me proceed until I put in a departure date that coincides with the end of my first cruise, and this departure date only goes 3 days past the end of the first cruise.

What to do:confused:

Sorry.Let me see if I can explain this better.

Our first cruise ends January 26th and the second one ends on Feb 4th.

When I go to online check in for the first cruise I enter the arrival flight OK, then it asks for my departure flight and my only choices for the departure flight are January 26,27,28th. What do I do as I'm not "departing" until February 4th?

Make sense?

Actually isn't there a box to check that you are continuing on the ship? Worst comes to worst say you have your own transportation and give your departure date as the end of the first cruise. (I really don't think they give a rat's a** what your departure plans are - evidenced by the fact that when you indicate that you have, say, a 11:00 flight you get a message that that is too early. If they really cared they would tell you that info when you first book rather when you check in and have already booked your flights!)

Arrgh! I am trying to do online check in for a back to back cruise in January but the website will not let me proceed until I put in a departure date that coincides with the end of my first cruise, and this departure date only goes 3 days past the end of the first cruise.

What to do:confused:

We often take back-to-back cruises and do online check in for each cruise separately as each has a different reservation number. Never had a problem.

We do not bother filling in the departure date info but just skip the section for travel arrangements entirely, as it is optional.

Once you are actually on the ship, a few days into the cruise they pass out forms for passengers to give their departure information. On that form is where we indicate that we are continuing on the next cruise.

Archived