Oasis poker tournament Dec 7

Magic Man

I read on a forum regarding last years tournament that they ran $200.00 satellite tournaments the day before the main tournament started, with the winner going through. They also let people buy in for $1000.00

I read on a forum regarding last years tournament that they ran $200.00 satellite tournaments the day before the main tournament started, with the winner going through. They also let people buy in for $1000.00

Correct info. They have had qualifying tournaments on the cruise in past years. Or as stated you were able to buy in for 1k. Some also re bought after being knocked out in first flight on our sailing back in 2011. No guarantee will be the same this year. And a fair price to sell would be about 2k.

My son has a ticket for the tourney, which includes cruise price for two in a balcony room, who would sell it, but not for $1,000.!

We don't need the cruise part. Just entry in the tournament .

Would you do the tournament only for $500

Does anybody want to sell there seat for the poker tournament on Dec 7 sailing on Oasis of the sea. I won a seat but my son in law is also booked on that cruise and wants to play.

Come over to the roll call and say hello. There are several others on there who have also won a seat in the tournament.

My son has a ticket for the tourney, which includes cruise price for two in a balcony room, who would sell it, but not for $1,000.!

Doesn't the booking have to stay with the original person? Not saying the tournament - the booking for the room. Also I've read the balcony was a paid "upgrade" of the difference.

Magic Man - as others have posted you should ask on the Roll Call Thread. There are a few participating in the tournament.

Archived