A Scam?? ...

Anniesails

I "win" these cruises on a regular basis. Good thing I have called ID. I can't do anything about the US Mail, but I certainly can monitor the calls and don't pick up.

Agree! I never pick up the phone for a number I don't recognize. If they have a legit reason for calling they'll leave a message. I am especially wary around election times! :rolleyes:

If you entered a contest where the prize was a cruise and you are called - then go for it.

If you did not enter a contest then it is either a scam or a marketing ploy. In either case - turn it down!!!!!!!!!

Exactly right. If you didn't enter, you didn't win anything. I get called at least once a week.

They called me as well. I told them I was not interested in taking the cruise and they offered options. One was a 3 night stay in LV for 2, for $498.(Airfare NOT included) We never got as far as where, but I said "That's absurd....you can go on Expedia and find at many many places for $100 a night or less". They hung up on me!

I got a call like that once. As it happened, I was sitting at my computer when I got the call, so while the recorded voice extolled the virtues of my future cruise, I did a quick Google search. Suffice to say, I hung up before they were done.

I haven't gotten anything like that since then. So I guess I'll just have to content myself with the millions of dollars that I'll soon be receiving by helping that Nigerian ex-dictator move his fortune out of his country. :D

If they call again just answer the phone like this: Hello this is International Travel Marketing Corporation. I would like to thank you for calling us back, I want to inform you that you have just won a free cruise!!!!