Restaurants on Quantum

The next known reveals are something big for Europe on the 21st (likely Anthem's home port and location). Then on the 28th they are supposed to announce Quantum's Broadway show via a performance during the Macy's Parade.

I don't think they'll reveal anything at the parade, and their float this year focuses on just the Flowrider, rock wall, and zip line. Everyone expected them to make an announcement at the 2012 Tony's, but it was just a performance of Hairspray, and everyone again expected an announcement at the 2013 Tony's but it was just a WOW sale. I can't see this being any different.

For some reason I keep thinking that they are still playing around with their new robot toys and new technology to figure out what WOW entertainment they can come up with.

With these ships sailing in cooler climates the indoors will have new innovated entertainment that hasn't been revealed yet.

• 4 weeks later...

According to the note on everyone's revised bookings, we will know more in Spring 2014. Kind of thought they would want a solidified dinning room plan before Anthem opens, but that is in Spring so it'll be later than that. Probably no news in December with all the holidays, Anthem's itineraries and pricing in January, then maybe some more Quantum news in February or March. We still need to know the restaurants onboard as well as some more of the entertainment offerings such as how they will be handled and the number of shows.

I don't think they'll reveal anything at the parade, and their float this year focuses on just the Flowrider, rock wall, and zip line. Everyone expected them to make an announcement at the 2012 Tony's, but it was just a performance of Hairspray, and everyone again expected an announcement at the 2013 Tony's but it was just a WOW sale. I can't see this being any different.

Perhaps you have revised your thinking now that they have revealed the name of the Broadway show that will be featured on Quantum. ;) Trying to out think the folks at RCI is a dangerous sport and posting those thoughts online can be, from personal experience, a humbling experience.:)