Enchantment 3-night soda package

Yes you can purchase on board, or on the website prior to cruise...you then get the special cup which can be used at all the freestyle machines etc...

Pricing is on website under "before you cruise" and cruise enhancements...it's well worth it.

Just returned from 11/01 sailing of Enchantment of the Seas. We purchased the soda package about 2 weeks out from the sailing. Our cups were in our room (once we had access - boarded around 11:30). Freestyle machine was in Windjammer (deck 9) and on deck 6 beside coffee shop at top of Centrum stairs. I'm sure there were more, but those were the two we used. Loved having access to the Cherry Coke.

If you like soda then I recommend buying onboard as you will have the cup for the first lunch. They have been selling them in two places (one in the centrum as soon as you board and two outside the windjammer on the pool deck port side). The deck 9 area is normally shorter early on. With the 4 freestyle machines now I would highly recommend gettin the cup onboard so you have it right away.

I would get it on board. As someone mentioned you may want it for your first lunch or sitting by the pool waiting for your room to be ready. I found the fountain soda at the bar to have a terrible taste and I tried it at multiple locations.