Aft Wraps on Spirit Class Ships

Kimberlyr22

Curiousity...I know that there is a difference between the Aft Wraps on deck 5 and all the other decks, but can anyone explain why the Aft Wraps on deck 4 are for two people and deck 8 for three? From my research and viewing of photos and YouTube videos, they look exactly the same.

Thanks!

Curiousity...I know that there is a difference between the Aft Wraps on deck 5 and all the other decks, but can anyone explain why the Aft Wraps on deck 4 are for two people and deck 8 for three? From my research and viewing of photos and YouTube videos, they look exactly the same.

Thanks!

The aft wrap for 3 people has a couch which converts to a bed in the main area when you walk thru the door.

Thanks!

I wish I could! I almost always get 4237 or 4228. Both have a couch. But still they only allow 2 pax. There's more than enough room for 3.

Don't know the reason either. That being said, the aft wrap Vista suites on the 4th floor are by far the best. Great room(s) (as in two, sitting room and bedroom) and the best balcony in the fleet (and we have stayed in every type of balcony room Carnival has other than obstructed.

Thanks!

No clue, but we just booked the connecting room for our third person. It was nice having a second bedroom.

Thanks for the responses. We're cruising next August and have three of us (me, husband, 12 year old step son) and currently have aft wrap 8268. I was doing some checking of prices for a friend of mine and saw the afts were available on every other deck when looking for a room for two. Disappointing! I would love to have one on the fourth deck. I checked out the connecting room, but pretty sure the husband wouldn't okay spending that much for just the three of us!

Don't know the reason either. That being said, the aft wrap Vista suites on the 4th floor are by far the best. Great room(s) (as in two, sitting room and bedroom) and the best balcony in the fleet (and we have stayed in every type of balcony room Carnival has other than obstructed.

Yes!! Our favorite cabins - BY FAR ;)