Our thoughts for Filippino crew members

After the news of the terrible typhoon in the Philippines, is it possible for the Thomson team to send a message to all the Filippino crew members, to let them know that we are thinking of them. It must be dreadful, not knowing if your family are safe.

I'm sure all you lovely forum members will want to send their own messages of support.

What a lovely thought Tizzy-Jo. When I saw the pictures on the news, I thought of the Philippino crew and especially the young lady who did my nails on the Majesty. She has two small children back at home. Her contract finishes in November. I know she will be desperately worrying about her family. My best wishes go to everyone and I hope that their families are safe.

Nice thought Tizzy -JO:)

My thoughts are with the crews thinking of their loved ones and the people out there who are affected by the Typhoon.

(Not advertising just saying ) I give my tax relief from my wages to the Sea Mission Farers Fund which goes to help crew who

are caught up in situations like this .

I hope that all the lovely guys and girls onboard the Thomson ships do not need any help from this - or any other ships for that matter .

I wish them well :)

Nice Idea Torri ...Your Idea Tizzy ,whats your thoughts :cool:

It would be really nice to get a message to all who are affected.

We were on Celebration in September for our first ever cruise and found all the crew wonderful. Met quite a few from the Philippines. Can't begin to understand what they are going through, not knowing if their families are safe.

Tori, I am sure, others, like Kalos and Jakanne, who have sailed with Thomson much more than us, would also like to send a message of support and to let them know that our thoughts are with them and their families.

All our thoughts & prayers go out to all Filipino crew members on all ships & hope that their families back home are safe. Will be on Spirit in 2 weeks time so will talk to all I see especially Ramon, Glenn & Rambo. I nominate Tizzy-Jo as our spokesperson as it was her brilliant idea

Yes I think the crews on all thomsons crews and all cruise ships our heartfelt thought go out to them ,at the thought of family's at home .

They are so good at what they do and always a friendly smile at all times .

I would agree wholeheartedly. A lovely thought Tizzy-Jo and it would seem that you would be the right person to send a message on our behalf.

The Filipino crew are so loving and wonderfully warm that you can't help but feel drawn to them and develop real friendships and empathy for them. Their hard work and selfless devotion to providing for their families is inspirational. To be away from home and their loved ones, missing their children growing up must be very hard indeed. Add to that the fear for their families and friends with this dreadful typhoon must be dreadful for them. They are in my thoughts and I too would like to add my very best wishes for the safety of their families.

As others have said, a lovely thought Tizzy-Jo. I agree that you should send the message on our behalf. Just watched the news and it looks horrendous. Apparently they have had several typhoons this year, but this is by far the worst.

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

OK then, here goes.

Can the Thomson Team please make sure that the following message is passed on to all the Filipino crew on all Thomson cruise ships:-

"After hearing the news of typhoon in the Philippines, we send our thoughts and prayers to you and all your families at home. Know that the guests who sail with you are thinking of you."

I do hope that this is the right message to send.

OK then, here goes.

Can the Thomson Team please make sure that the following message is passed on to all the Filipino crew on all Thomson cruise ships:-

"After hearing the news of typhoon in the Philippines, we send our thoughts and prayers to you and all your families at home. Know that the guests who sail with you are thinking of you."

Brilliant Tizzy-jo.Well said.Flopsy

OK then, here goes.

Well said Tizzy-Jo could not have put it better

Morning everyone,

I have passed your message on. I'm sure the crew will be touched by your support.

Have a good weekend,

Tori

Thank you Tori. Hope it gives these lovely guys and girls some comfort knowing that we are thinking about them.