Booking Question

Mikeyto

And just in case you are traveling with others, the past passenger may also be able to "Share the Savings" with 2 additional cabins. Meaning, they get the lower rate too. Past guest needs to make their reservation first, provide contact info to Princess who will then extend an invitation to the others, and then they make their reservation as a result.

We did this on our upcoming PCL cruise. I'm a past passenger and I was able to share my rate with 2 additional cabins for my family. Nice!

FYI, it's simpler, easier and you'll save a lot more by finding a TA who books a lot of Princess cruises. You can save 10-20%, depending on the cruise and cabin categories. Princess allows TAs to discount fares, unlike some other lines. I haven't paid attention to past passenger fares in years, maybe decades.

And just in case you are traveling with others, the past passenger may also be able to "Share the Savings" with 2 additional cabins. Meaning, they get the lower rate too. Past guest needs to make their reservation first, provide contact info to Princess who will then extend an invitation to the others, and then they make their reservation as a result.

We did this on our upcoming PCL cruise. I'm a past passenger and I was able to share my rate with 2 additional cabins for my family. Nice!

Thank you, that's good to know as there will be four others in the party.

FYI, it's simpler, easier and you'll save a lot more by finding a TA who books a lot of Princess cruises. You can save 10-20%, depending on the cruise and cabin categories. Princess allows TAs to discount fares, unlike some other lines. I haven't paid attention to past passenger fares in years, maybe decades.

Thank you Pam, I'll keep that in mind as well!