Bon Voyage to IrishEy, Steg, Lucy'sLi, Himself, sassey, Idog, 496, woodwork Nov 17/13

kazu

I just started packing and it is becoming real :-) I have had SO much fun reading through everything here and received plenty of great ideas. I have travel quite a bit but only been on 1 cruise (gasp!). We'll try to catch up ;) Really hope to run into some of you.

Thanks for your good wishes Jacqui (Kazu)!!!:D We are excited to go now, wish it were tomorrow!

You don't have long to go :) You must be better than I. I somehow end up rushing at the last minute - of course taking the dogs to the kennel doesn't help ;)

You don't have long to go :) You must be better than I. I somehow end up rushing at the last minute - of course taking the dogs to the kennel doesn't help ;)

I have a cat-sitter that takes care of my three inside and (at least 2-3) outside cats (strays that I feed). I am very thankful for her help. We are packed now and just waiting to go....I know Ruth C must be excited too, and she has a transatlantic waiting for her.........my DH has to work a half day tomorrow and then he is done and ready to fly!:)

To anyone interested: If all my luggage makes it okay, I will try to wear a yellow shirt and have the hot pink hand towel to wave. My DH wears a lot of white, beige and light colors (white to match his hair!). I am the one that loves colorful things! So I will try to be up top towards the stern waving my hot pink towel if the weather cooperates....hoping some of you wave back!:D

I'm going to try to remember to wave at you. I like bright colors too. We are getting snow for the forth weekend in a row. Its tiresome.

I'm going to try to remember to wave at you. I like bright colors too. We are getting snow for the forth weekend in a row. Its tiresome.

Thank you!

Good grief, I know how that snow is, I lived in New England for 6 years and we had some bad winters. I hope it doesn't last and you get some pleasant weather up your way. I understand how it wears on you when it doesn't let up......