Anyone ever stayed in 7267 on the Legend

jacketwatch

Hello; We will be in this cabin in April our of Tampa. Does anyone have any knowledge of this cabin or stayed in it? Tips appreciated. Thank you.

Larry :)

Also what are the speciality restaurants and their covers?

Although I have not stayed in that room, I believe it is across from the self service laundry room. Other than that it is a typical balcony room.

The specialty restaurant is the steakhouse and the cost was $35 pp in Sept. and was very good.

I stayed in 7263 which is next door. They are typical balcony cabins. The self laundry room across the hall was handy for ironing. Tips: bring clothes pins to pin to the bottom of the shower curtain to keep it from blowing in or out while showering. Bring a usb/additional outlet for ipods/phones/hair tools/ etc. Bring a used gift card with magnetic strip for the safe. Enjoy your cruise!

I stayed in 7263 which is next door. They are typical balcony cabins. The self laundry room across the hall was handy for ironing. Tips: bring clothes pins to pin to the bottom of the shower curtain to keep it from blowing in or out while showering. Bring a usb/additional outlet for ipods/phones/hair tools/ etc. Bring a used gift card with magnetic strip for the safe. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the replies. I am not sure what a used gift card with mag. strip for the safe means? Can you explain? i assume the safe is like most others in that you enter a personal 4 digit code, correct.

Thanks for the replies. I am not sure what a used gift card with mag. strip for the safe means? Can you explain? i assume the safe is like most others in that you enter a personal 4 digit code, correct.

The used gift card with magnet strip will allow you to lock and unlock the safe. While it does have a keypad on the front of it, this keypad has been disabled so that a card must be used. DO NOT use your credit card, as there will be times when you will want to 'lock up' your credit card, and won't be able to because you need it to lock the safe :eek:

We have found that a gift card from Wal-Mart works great, also used one from our local Coffee Shop (Tim Horton's). Use whatever works for you, but remember, that will be the ONLY card that will open or lock the safe, so don't lose it ! :D

Enjoy your cruise !

The used gift card with magnet strip will allow you to lock and unlock the safe. While it does have a keypad on the front of it, this keypad has been disabled so that a card must be used. DO NOT use your credit card, as there will be times when you will want to 'lock up' your credit card, and won't be able to because you need it to lock the safe :eek:

We have found that a gift card from Wal-Mart works great, also used one from our local Coffee Shop (Tim Horton's). Use whatever works for you, but remember, that will be the ONLY card that will open or lock the safe, so don't lose it ! :D

Enjoy your cruise !

Got it and thank you!