Toiletries on Fantasy

Indy500Cruiser

H20 Plus Spa, Bath and Shower Products

In addition to our regular upgraded amenities and premium offerings, all Disney Cruise Line Guests will find luxurious H20 Plus spa, bath and shower products stocked in every bathroom. Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner and Hydrating Body Butter let you absorb the enriching benefits of the ocean while sailing on the high seas.

ex techie

From; http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/staterooms/dream-fantasy/deluxe-oceanview-stateroom-with-verandah/

"H20 Plus Spa, Bath and Shower Products

In addition to our regular upgraded amenities and premium offerings, all Disney Cruise Line Guests will find luxurious H20 Plus spa, bath and shower products stocked in every bathroom. Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner and Hydrating Body Butter let you absorb the enriching benefits of the ocean while sailing on the high seas."

Although I believe it's the lotion now, not the butter.

HTH

From; http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/staterooms/dream-fantasy/deluxe-oceanview-stateroom-with-verandah/

In addition to our regular upgraded amenities and premium offerings, all Disney Cruise Line Guests will find luxurious H20 Plus spa, bath and shower products stocked in every bathroom. Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner and Hydrating Body Butter let you absorb the enriching benefits of the ocean while sailing on the high seas."

HTH

Thanks so much! So, shampoo, conditioner and lotion are replenished throughout the cruise? I guess all I need is shower gel. One more question...is there a hair dryer in the cabin?

I see from the link you provided that there is a hair dryer. Thanks!

HTH

Thanks so much! So, shampoo, conditioner and lotion are replenished throughout the cruise? I guess all I need is shower gel. One more question...is there a hair dryer in the cabin?

Yes, replenished. Yes, hair dryer. You have to use the correct 220V outlet though for them to work well. Outlet is labeled.

The ships no longer have body butter. They have body lotion--different +product. You'll get marine collagen conditioner, shampoo, and body butter + face soap and body soap. Concierge cabins get additional products including shower gel and aloe lotion.

You can easily buy H2O products on line or at Ulta, and on line it is often on sale.

Yes, empty or near empty containers are replaced throughout the cruise.

Yes, there is a hair dryer in the cabin. On the new ships, it is a good one. Won the Wonder it is....weak to say the least.

Just to add the hairdryer is really great, it is a Babyliss one, really powerful with a nozzle and a diffuser too. Best hairdryer I have ever seen in any hotel or on any ship.

These are in all cabins right? I think I'm overly excited for this. I've been let down one too many times with hotel hair dryers