New Horizons

tobecool

Hi, guys,

Anyone booked sailing with New Horizons recently? I sent them email three time from last week, but no reply. Is this still available? Any way to contact them? Since we are a big group, we have some questions to them before we book.

Thanks if anyone can give me any infomation.

Hi, guys,

Anyone booked sailing with New Horizons recently? I sent them email three time from last week, but no reply. Is this still available? Any way to contact them? Since we are a big group, we have some questions to them before we book.

Thanks if anyone can give me any infomation.

I was looking into them for my cruise and January and emailed them, Facebooked them and didn't receive a response. I ended up calling them and they were on the other line and would call me right back. An hour later, I called again. I wasn't impressed with their customer service but people rave about them and their excursion so maybe its me :confused:

I decided on not using them because we are on the Carnival Valor and they don't adjust their times to accomodate the early return to the ship.

If you really want to use them, I would recommend calling them at night, after their excursions are over.

They'll reply, just remember they're on island time and the daysail is worth waiting for a response on, excellent day and very inexpensive. You do want to plan these types of excursions well ahead when possible as they are not a huge outfit and are probably busy as they do have a few boats. I don't know if they are understaffed but possibly for the amount of bookings they do everyday on the NH and on the Breakaways to the BVI. We booked one day before our sailing while staying at Sapphire, took several tries to get through because there's only one line I believe.

If your time on STT doesn't jive with their sailing time then obviously they cannot work with you. But they do cater to cruisers and land vacationers alike and will wait for you if you're enroute and won't accept your booking if there is a chance your back on board time is too close.

They know what they're doing. I would call until she answers as that's the best way to get answers to all of your questions. E-mails are just so unreliable in the islands anyway.

Edited by blue_water

They'll reply, just remember they're on island time and the daysail is worth waiting for a response on, excellent day and very inexpensive. You do want to plan these types of excursions well ahead when possible as they are not a huge outfit and are probably busy as they do have a few boats. I don't know if they are understaffed but possibly for the amount of bookings they do everyday on the NH and on the Breakaways to the BVI. We booked one day before our sailing while staying at Sapphire, took several tries to get through because there's only one line I believe.

If your time on STT doesn't jive with their sailing time then obviously they cannot work with you. But they do cater to cruisers and land vacationers alike and will wait for you if you're enroute and won't accept your booking if there is a chance your back on board time is too close.

They know what they're doing. I would call until she answers as that's the best way to get answers to all of your questions. E-mails are just so unreliable in the islands anyway.

I'm sure they are very busy since they are highly recommended but they post pics on Facebook every night which is a nice gesture but use that time to respond to emails.

I just wish they would adjust their schedule even an 1/2 hr for the day that the Valor is in port since we leave port earlier then some of the other ships. I know I've been told that I can still make it back to the ship with about 10 mins to spare and that its been done but its just to close for comfort for me. Thats my choice and I understand that.

Maybe I'll have to take either a land vacation or just go back on another ship that has better hours on the island so I can book them for their excursion. It does seem like a great time especially for the money. :)

Edited by girlscruise2011

This is the off season in the Caribbean, maybe they do not staff as many people this time of year. We had a similar problem trying to book a dive-- we found that calling early morning or early evening were the best times to get in touch with someone.

We have done a day sail and the sunset cruise with New Horizons. Both were excellent. We are planning to do the BVI trip when we go back in March. Keep trying, it is worth it.

Thank you for all your input.

I also found Yacht Nightwind, I noticed their price is pretty higher than New Horizons. I want to know from you guys, what difference they are and is it worth to spend the extra dollars?

Thanks again.