Getting to White Bay

eljay62

Thanks everyone. Would have been so much easier if public transport was available to catch straight from home but as it is so out of the way to get to this cruise terminal it's more convenient to stay the night before in the city then catch a taxi :)

Now to wait patiently for 47 days to board Sun Princess :p

Thanks everyone. Would have been so much easier if public transport was available to catch straight from home but as it is so out of the way to get to this cruise terminal it's more convenient to stay the night before in the city then catch a taxi :)

Enjoy.:D

See you there We shall take a taxi from Central station $20 inc tip No other way See you on board - On the roll call there are actually 14 of us We need some more

See you there We shall take a taxi from Central station $20 inc tip No other way See you on board - On the roll call there are actually 14 of us We need some more

windsor26 I think you're on the cruise before. We're on the NYE cruise to Fiji ;)

You aren't by any chance from Windsor NSW are you? Just going by your name.

windsor26 I think you're on the cruise before. We're on the NYE cruise to Fiji ;)

You aren't by any chance from Windsor NSW are you? Just going by your name.

Sorry my mistake yes we are on at Christmas The Windsor is because we took a frame and a bunch of boxes and renovated a Austin 12/4 Windsor 1926 saloon not cos we live there sorry.

Sorry my mistake yes we are on at Christmas The Windsor is because we took a frame and a bunch of boxes and renovated a Austin 12/4 Windsor 1926 saloon not cos we live there sorry.

That would have taken some work to do.

And I thought you were Royalty, 26th in line. :rolleyes:

Edited by MicCanberra