10 Day Caribbean Sojourn Review

nolatravelgirl

We were on the Sojourn in July with Chef Martin. Went shopping with him in Tallin. We thought the food was outstanding on this cruise. Food is indeed subjective.

We were on the Sojourn at the very end of June.

We thought the food was excellent also.

My only minor gripe was that those micro herbs which are so trendy currently seemed to be served with everything. I was waiting for them to appear as the garnish on a dessert, fortunately that didn't happen:D

We just returned from the November 27 Sojourn sailing and we were totally disappointed... the food was awful, the ship needs maintenance and the staff was not responsive... we had booked 2 future bookings went we got on-board and cancelled them upon leaving... will not sail on Seabourn again!!!

wow, seriously? and we were on the same cruise!!!

except for the last night in the collanade (and last breakfast) the food was great, the wines were good, I did not notice maintenance issues and except for the staff saying "nice to see you" instead of greeting me by name as in the past, they were fine and responsive

We just returned from the November 27 Sojourn sailing and we were totally disappointed... the food was awful, the ship needs maintenance and the staff was not responsive... we had booked 2 future bookings went we got on-board and cancelled them upon leaving... will not sail on Seabourn again!!!

Well we are onboard the ship now and have had a few days to settle down.

Sorry if I come across as harsh but what planet are you on?

The ship is in great shape throughout, it does not require any work.

The food has been superb. I have had some excellent meals. Paul, David, Bruno and all the bar staff can not be faulted. Names known, drinks whenever we need them. Variations from the house pour of the day at dinner are welcomed with open arms, in fact they assume I will be drinking the Louis Latour no matter what the wine of the day is.

A full review will follow when we return as will a couple of videos.

Henry :)