How do you find out which cabins are still available?

Ineke

I'm sure the answer must be obvious, but I haven't been able to figure out what to do to see which cabins are still available. We are booked on the Dec. 29 Eurodam Collectors Cruise and have a V guarantee. I'm curious to see what is still available 6 weeks out, and then as we get closer. Thanks for your help, it's always appreciated!

I'm sure the answer must be obvious, but I haven't been able to figure out what to do to see which cabins are still available. We are booked on the Dec. 29 Eurodam Collectors Cruise and have a V guarantee. I'm curious to see what is still available 6 weeks out, and then as we get closer. Thanks for your help, it's always appreciated!

You need to start a booking, and when you get to where you can select a room, you can get an idea of how many rooms are still available. But, you have to check category by category. There's really no way to see a master list of what's available.

As long as you don't finish the reservation, you won't be charged.

Some online Travel agencies have the feature of a master list for available rooms all listed there.

They will only show six cabins and they will be the same ones that you can see on Hal's website. I just checked two and they were exactly the same cabins listed. They only way is to use Hal's website and use the feature where you can ask for a certain cabin and it will tell you if it is available. I also just did that on a cruise we taking soon and found the cabins that were still available, but not listed among the six the on line sites or Hal showed.

They will only show six cabins and they will be the same ones that you can see on Hal's website. I just checked two and they were exactly the same cabins listed. They only way is to use Hal's website and use the feature where you can ask for a certain cabin and it will tell you if it is available. I also just did that on a cruise we taking soon and found the cabins that were still available, but not listed among the six the on line sites or Hal showed.

True. Yes, I have used that feature before. I was told by my TA that rooms become instantly available on the website for HAL if released by someone for as a result of cancelation , upgrade or upsell.

Edited by Thebes

You need to start a booking, and when you get to where you can select a room, you can get an idea of how many rooms are still available. But, you have to check category by category. There's really no way to see a master list of what's available.

As long as you don't finish the reservation, you won't be charged.

That will not take into consideration how many guarantees there are so it doesn't tell you much.