If you've been on the Breeze......

brepri_h

I’m going on the Breeze April 2014. This will be my third cruise and I like going to the shows at night but have found some aren’t worth my time.

If you’ve been on the Breeze can you suggest shows that you think I should not miss? Thanks so much!!

I’m going on the Breeze April 2014. This will be my third cruise and I like going to the shows at night but have found some aren’t worth my time.

If you’ve been on the Breeze can you suggest shows that you think I should not miss? Thanks so much!!

Hasbro

Just my opinion, but HASBRO has got to be the absolute worst show on the high seas. When we sailed "Breeze" in September, the shows were "The Brits", which was pretty good, "Motor City" which was Very Good, and "Divas" which I didn't like at all. There were other shows as well, like "The Marriage Game" which is very good, and some "fly aboard" entertainers, which are forgettable. In any case, the ones to MISS, IMO, are "Divas", and "Hasbro". ;)

"SKY"

Just my opinion, but HASBRO has got to be the absolute worst show on the high seas. When we sailed "Breeze" in September, the shows were "The Brits", which was pretty good, "Motor City" which was Very Good, and "Divas" which I didn't like at all. There were other shows as well, like "The Marriage Game" which is very good, and some "fly aboard" entertainers, which are forgettable. In any case, the ones to MISS, IMO, are "Divas", and "Hasbro". ;)

"SKY"

Thank you for the info! I've heard mixes reviews about Hasbro and The Brits, Motor City sounds good and also the Marriage Game sounds like it'd be funny!

Did anyone try the thriller theater?

I was just on the Breeze a couple of weeks ago. Hasbro is good if you have younger children. If not, skip it. We did the Thrill theater. It was fun. The comedy shows are good, but you have to get there early (like 1/2 hour early) or you will not get a seat. Motor City was good. I will admit that I was disappointed in the entertainment but that did not ruin my cruise.

The quality of entertainment on Carnival ships is definitely down

but considering the price of any Carnival cruises we get

that's not a deal-breaker.

I get what I pay for. And I accept that. :)

I'm entitled -but only to what I pay for, and not much more!

Just got off the Breeze yesterday. As a child of the 60's, I would recommend the Brits. The new format features an interesting combination of live & animation with great graphics. After 16 cruises, I really like the new format. The old dance shows were getting boring.

Also if Rock on The Water is playing in Ocean Breeze, make sure to spend time with them. They are great. As well as Angie in Red Frog Pub.