Booking FTTF

kristy29

How far out is it available? We are going on the Pride in January 2015, and we are going to Belize and Grand Cayman so we want to get FTTF to get priority tender boarding. When I log into Carnival and click on shore excursions it just keeps spinning the little loading thing and nothing comes up. I had seen someone recently say they already booked for a December 2014 cruise last month, so it should be there right? I really don't want to miss out on it.

How far out is it available? We are going on the Pride in January 2015, and we are going to Belize and Grand Cayman so we want to get FTTF to get priority tender boarding. When I log into Carnival and click on shore excursions it just keeps spinning the little loading thing and nothing comes up. I had seen someone recently say they already booked for a December 2014 cruise last month, so it should be there right? I really don't want to miss out on it.

Why not call Carnival and see if they can help:)

Carnival's website goes on the fritz pretty regular, keep checking it. We booked our FTTF for Nov. 2014 back in Sept. when we booked our cruise. With the tender port you have, it will sell out fast! Been there, done that. If it's already sold out, keep checking back. We sailed Magic this past Jan., I had missed the initial offering, but they did release a few more closer to our sail date so was able to snag one of those. Just keep checking back and keep an eye on your roll call for any mention of it.

FTTF availability changes often. I had FTTF on my Pride cruise in 10/2013. I just booked the Pride again on 1/26/2014. When I book FTTF was sold out. I checked every day or so, last week five FTTF became available and I purchased it. Just keep checking. It was worth it for tenders. For my 10/2013 cruise we were notified of late boarding due to USCG inspection. When we arrived at the Baltimore pier at 12:30 no one was boarding. Checked in walked to the entry doors to wait they started boarding and we were in our room by 12:45. At the end of the cruise debarkation started at 8:30, we were driving by 8:45. FTTF is worth the $50.

When I first booked my cruise for April 2014, in July 2013, there were zero excursions showing, just the spinning thing like you are getting. In August, the excursions started trickling in, a few at a time. I tried different computers, different browsers, always the same. Fttf showed up mid September and I snatched it up. I checked daily, every morning till I got it. So far, our cruise only sold 10 and it's been sold out ever since, so stay persistent. I called carnival and was told to wait until November to look. Glad I didn't listen.

Keep checking at least once a day. As soon as you see it available, be prepared to grab it. Sometimes it's a little slower to show up, particularly if it's a cruise apt to be popular with Platinum/Diamond cruisers. You won't be able to call and book FTTF--it can only be purchased online.