Waiting for 1st responses for Divinia

robinathome

I am traveling with my Family, My brother, wife and daughter and her son 2 yr old. Dec 10,2013, I am single. So I think this ship is just about to go out for it's first time in the USA. I await your input on how you liked it and how we can enjoy MSC with your advise. It sounds beautiful and we look forward to a new cruise line in the USA!

I was on a personal tour of her yesterday. She is a floating piece of art! The Spa is excellent, everyone on staff extremely friendly and helpful, dining areas are beautiful, pools are the best I have seen on any ship.

She is immaculate! KUDOS TO MSC!

Great to hear the early reviews! I am now more excited about my trip. I think you have to pay extra to use the spa, going forward I wonder if that will be worth it. What are the amenities? Thanks for any info you all give after your first cruise. Mine is Dec 10,2013

I was on a personal tour of her yesterday. She is a floating piece of art! The Spa is excellent, everyone on staff extremely friendly and helpful, dining areas are beautiful, pools are the best I have seen on any ship.

She is immaculate! KUDOS TO MSC!

Any kids pools?

Met with the Spa manager (great guy!). Gave us a personal tour of each of the various spa rooms. They range from heated salts to a floating heated mattress of sea water for massages. Their list of services is quite extensive. Rooms are indivual or for couples (hydra spa tub for two in the couple's treatment room). They even have a Japanese hair treatment spa room. The facilites itself are amazing. The staff for the most part are all Indoneisian, extremely friendly and helpful in an 'old world charming way'. You feel like you are actually welcomed. I have not gotten this 'feeling' from other cruise companys where the staff makes you feel like they are doing you a favor by just being there. I have a few photos of the spa but it's not easy to post them on this program.

As for the kiddy pool, I did not see any. The infinity and main out door pools have very shallow areas. The pool with the retractable glass roof is equally amazing. The main out door pool is sub-divided by walls and various water depths and spas. Each of the areas have a very intimate feel to them dispite the fact that your in the main pool of the ship.

Hope this helps some what.

Met with the Spa manager (great guy!). Gave us a personal tour of each of the various spa rooms. They range from heated salts to a floating heated mattress of sea water for massages. Their list of services is quite extensive. Rooms are indivual or for couples (hydra spa tub for two in the couple's treatment room). They even have a Japanese hair treatment spa room. The facilites itself are amazing. The staff for the most part are all Indoneisian, extremely friendly and helpful in an 'old world charming way'. You feel like you are actually welcomed. I have not gotten this 'feeling' from other cruise companys where the staff makes you feel like they are doing you a favor by just being there. I have a few photos of the spa but it's not easy to post them on this program.

As for the kiddy pool, I did not see any. The infinity and main out door pools have very shallow areas. The pool with the retractable glass roof is equally amazing. The main out door pool is sub-divided by walls and various water depths and spas. Each of the areas have a very intimate feel to them dispite the fact that your in the main pool of the ship.

Hope this helps some what.

OMG can't wait I will spend 18 days there . :):):)

The Steam rooms and Sauna in the Spa were Free on the transatlantic, i would guess that they will remain that way in the Caribbean ... :)

The only area for kids pool wise are the small areas around the outer edges of the main pool deck which have shallow water in them, the water slide was available to everyone on the transatlantic though not sure if this will continue in the Caribbean as it is normally just for Teens.