Just off Caribbean Princess 11/23/13

tkq

The CB just docked a few minutes ago and I will be writing a full review in the next couple days. If there are any questions you have that I may be able to answer let me know.

Overall a wonderful trip.

Welcome back, please speak on boarding at Port of Houston, any details would be great. Also, any patters, specialty food nights (like the German night etc). Hope you had a good trip, we will be sailing on Jan 11, 2014 out of there.

I'm just off this cruise too and waiting at the airport.

There was an Italian night in the MDR and our last dinner was an American menu. The American menu had meatloaf as the comfort food. It's a little funny because I ended up having mussels and fries the last night which is a typically Belgian meal.

Thursday was lobster (and escargot if you're looking for that). Comfort food that night was braised shorts ribs that was very good.

It's hard to say how they handle embarkation normally, but even with the delay and the fog they did a pretty good job.

Disembarkation today was very easy very quick.

I have all the Patters and can scan them when I'm in the office on Tuesday. I didn't take any pictures of any menus or drink prices.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U

I disembarked the CB on the repo cruise and have to say that the staff at Bayport were not only extremely efficient for the 1st cruise ever, but sweet and helpful as well. That was the only saving grace as our limo never showed up to pick us up and they helped us get a cab so we didn't miss our flight. I absolutely love the CB; there's nothing to complain about. The German night in the buffet was excellent; loved everything.

Parking lot isn't full on Caribbean princess now expecting to leave at 1030 tonight due to winds.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. Good to hear.

Good luck getting out - hope it's not an indicator of things to come :eek:

Oh wow! And I thought we were late setting sail at 830. Also just be aware this probably means you will be late getting to Cozumel. We were about 2 hours late docking. Some tours were rescheduled, some were cancelled.

Be sure to call if you have a tour booked privately.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U

Welcome back, please speak on boarding at Port of Houston, any details would be great. Also, any patters, specialty food nights (like the German night etc). Hope you had a good trip, we will be sailing on Jan 11, 2014 out of there.

The port is very well organized. Seems to have plenty of parking, porters, etc. All very walkable and manageable. There was an Italian Night and American night. Other nights varied. The second formal night (Thursday) is lobster night. I have all the patters and will try to scan them in.

We are booked on this cruise for February. We are interested in having a car service pick us up at our hotel and take us to the ship and then to the airport at disembarkation. Does anyone have suggestions?

We used Luxor Limo - was $125 from IAH. You can find them online. They were great, reliable, etc. I liked that the emailed me confirmations, phone numbers, etc.

Did you notice if the parking lot was completely full when you set sail :confused:

When we left port it was about 3/4 full. I think you can reserve a spot in advance if you are concerned.