Things to do in Cozumel AFTER 5pm

Mommzie

I will be in Cozumel on 2/5/14 with Carnival Ecstasy from 1:30pm - 10pm......I am covered up until 5pm. What can i do with my children after 5pm? I don't want to have a wasted trip.....

Suggestions please

How old are the children?

I will be in Cozumel on 2/5/14 with Carnival Ecstasy from 1:30pm - 10pm......I am covered up until 5pm. What can i do with my children after 5pm? I don't want to have a wasted trip.....

Suggestions please

maybe take them to watch a movie in english with subtitles in spanish :D

http://www.cinepolis.com/_CARTELERA/cartelera.aspx?ic=53

The town of San Miguel is just really fun to wander around at night. Lots of shops restaurants maybe some street performers,etc. It's a really pretty town at night all lit up on the water. We're in the same situation and can't wait to just hang out in town at night!

Is this area of San Miguel within walking distance from the port or do we take a cab? Is there anywhere that is within walking distance of the port (bars, shops, etc) that is safe/fun to do between 6-10pm at night (other than just sitting down to dinner)?

Depends where you dock. If you are at Punta Langosta, you are right smack in the middle of San Miguel. If you are at Puerto Maya or International Pier you are about 2 miles away (quick cab ride, or long walk).

At the Puerto Maya and Int'l piers there are little shopping areas made just for cruisers (sort of a mini little town) but there are just some shops and restaurants. I highly recommend going to town and wandering around down there.

CozNight1.jpg.25af8ff658ab5333685e2154a0c79116.jpg

coznight9.jpg.553e02f96ee912ab5c54f722785a66a0.jpg

Cozumel-at-night2.jpg.00cdc8d37425e7cf0b8593ef975e0eef.jpg