Need a place to go after cruise

cruisegirl1976

1. As noted in earlier posts, rent a car for the day and that gives you more flexibility for 'on your own' touring and you can leave your luggage in the trunk. Touring ideas can be found at Fort Lauderdale's tourism website: www.sunny.org
  2. I bet Oasis has a program to transfer your luggage (for a fee) to the airport but if your airline does not participate in the program, consider storing your luggage at Bags to Go at the airport (www.bagstogo.net).
  3. If your disembarkation day is a Saturday or Sunday, the Sun Trolley operates out of the airport with a free Sun Trolley route from the airport to the visitors center. Check out details (including pick up stops) at http://www.broward.org/Airport/Trans...unTrolley.aspx. According to the website, at the visitors center you can purchase Fort Lauderdale Excursion passes. "The pass includes admission to museums and historic properties, discounts at restaurants and shops, and all-day passage on the free Sun Trolley."

Edited by capriccio

1. As noted in earlier posts, rent a car for the day and that gives you more flexibility for 'on your own' touring and you can leave your luggage in the trunk. Touring ideas can be found at Fort Lauderdale's tourism website: www.sunny.org
  2. I bet Oasis has a program to transfer your luggage (for a fee) to the airport but if your airline does not participate in the program, consider storing your luggage at Bags to Go at the airport (www.bagstogo.net).
  3. If your disembarkation day is a Saturday or Sunday, the Sun Trolley operates out of the airport with a free Sun Trolley route from the airport to the visitors center. Check out details (including pick up stops) at http://www.broward.org/Airport/Trans...unTrolley.aspx. According to the website, at the visitors center you can purchase Fort Lauderdale Excursion passes. "The pass includes admission to museums and historic properties, discounts at restaurants and shops, and all-day passage on the free Sun Trolley."

I know that you probably type this info all the time . . . thanks for typing it again for us. . . for me . . . It's appreciated!

I know that you probably type this info all the time . . . thanks for typing it again for us. . . for me . . . It's appreciated!

The magic of copying and pasting :D. Hope you have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your day in Fort Lauderdale. It's such a fun city that we decided to buy a condo after our first cruise out of FLL in January 2010. We retired this past winter and spend 7 months a year in Pompano Beach (just north of Fort Lauderdale).