Beverages at buffet

sheshe01

Coffee, tea (hot and iced) water and flavored water.

And at breakfast juice drink or real juice for a fee.

Just like Royal Caribbean...We bought a Coca Cola package on Royal, we were the first to sail w/ the new machines on EOS, didn't really need the soda package, the water, lemonade, and unsweet tea would of done just fine for the nine days...Going on NCL Breakaway in 28 days, we didn't order or reserve anything, just gonna freestyle it the entire cruise and reserve as needed while on the ship

Sort of, not diet though. Fruit flavors and yes the lemonade is included in the flavored waters. Not real lemonade.

When I was on the Star this year, I thought the lemonade was very tasty. It may not be real lemonade but it was good.

Although not breakfast, I knew about soda not being free. And of course alcohol and the alcohol packages. But having to pay extra for real juice, (like orange juice, for example), at breakfast. I think NCL goes too far in limiting this. Makes me wonder if we get real toilet paper in our cabins or do we have to pay extra for that? :rolleyes:

Milk was mentioned, is that included or do you have to pay extra for that?

Although not breakfast, I knew about soda not being free. And of course alcohol and the alcohol packages. But having to pay extra for real juice, (like orange juice, for example), at breakfast. I think NCL goes too far in limiting this. Makes me wonder if we get real toilet paper in our cabins or do we have to pay extra for that? :rolleyes:

Unless it changed, juice (from concentrate) is free at breakfast.

You pay extra for free squeezed juice that is made from fresh fruit at the juice bar.

Is the flavoured water new? I was on the Epic in January and couldn't find this type of drink in the buffet. Where are the machines located?

Is this available all day?

Thanks in advance!

T.

It was on the Jade and Jewel early in Feb and May. Same machine in the Buffet that have the ice tea. I don't remember it on the Epic but it has been some time since I have been on the Epic.

Edited by em-sk

Cartons of Milk tend to run out on the longer cruises and then they start putting it out in pitchers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Forums mobile app

It was on the Jade and Jewel early in Feb and May. Same machine in the Buffet that have the ice tea. I don't remember it on the Epic but it has been some time since I have been on the Epic.

Anyone recently seen what is available on EPIC?

You pay extra for free squeezed juice that is made from fresh fruit at the juice bar.

I hope that is right. Rvsullivan mentioned juice drink free and pay for real juice. I took that as, at the grocery you can buy orange drink or orange juice, both in containers, not fresh squeezed in front of you.

The orange juice says it is 100% squeezed orange juice (Tropicana for example), then the orange drink has some juice, but mixed with other stuff, (I guess water, not sure what else).

I hope that is right.

That is correct. The free orange juice available from dispensers is made from frozen concentrate, it might include something else than just pure orange juice so hence somebody could call it "orange drink" but I'd say that it's comparable to normal (concentrate-based, not freshly squeezed) OJs available from grocery stores - at least the cheaper kinds. Completely drinkable anyway. :)

Edited by Demonyte

You get better fruit juice from room service - we always order extra OJ (has bits in it), cranberry and tomato juice from room service and keep it in the fridge (and a carton of proper milk for coffee - none of this turnip juice extract in coffee for me).

Edited by SteveH2508