Can we pre purchase alcohol....??

Qcruise

We've taken two RCI cruises but not recently and back then I think we got a bottle in our luggage for in cabin consumption.:eek: I know on Princess and Carnival you can purchase bottles that are delivered to your cabin when you board....does RCI have that option....?? I know we can't do the "smuggle" thing anymore....:( but would like to just buy something for our own cabin use to differ the cost .....is there a way.....?? Thanks for your help....we're sailing on the Oasis next November. I know they have the "beverage packages" but don't think we want to do that.

We've taken two RCI cruises but not recently and back then I think we got a bottle in our luggage for in cabin consumption.:eek: I know on Princess and Carnival you can purchase bottles that are delivered to your cabin when you board....does RCI have that option....?? I know we can't do the "smuggle" thing anymore....:( but would like to just buy something for our own cabin use to differ the cost .....is there a way.....?? Thanks for your help....we're sailing on the Oasis next November. I know they have the "beverage packages" but don't think we want to do that.

From what I understand, you are allowed to bring a couple of bottles of wine to have in your cabin. I too have searched to see if you could buy alcohol to be delivered to your stateroom, but, I don't see it on RCCL's website anywhere.

Royal Caribbean allows you to take two bottles of wine onboard in your carry on bags for you cabin - don't try to take them to the dining room there is a $25 corkage fee. They do not allow you to bring liquor on board and I don't even think you can buy a bottle for your cabin. Only wine. Enjoy our cruise