Smaller older ships

Crusin Hogs

I just sailed the Triumph after sailing the Magic last year and loved it. I would do either again in a heartbeat!

I am curious , We have cruised almost all of The Conquest class ships , Valor , Freedom , Conquest and Glory ,booked on the Dream in January , What are the smaller ,older ships Example's Triumph , Elation , ect like after having only sailed the newer ,larger ships? Myself I think we would be bored , (less to do) . Have any of you done the smaller ships after ,cruising only on the larger ones?

"Fair amount" lol

Would love to see what you consider a "large amount"

I've been on 5 cruises with one coming up in May. I'm no where near the amount you've been on. :)

Loved them all Been in every type of room except inside. Captains suite on the Liberty topped them all.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

I'm glad to hear all the positive feedback..I've had the same concern about moving to a smaller ship.

We're on the Fascination for the first time in February. I've heard nothing but good things about her, but this is our first time on a smaller and older ship... Should be great, despite the size!

We are going from smaller to slightly bigger this trip. This will be our 3rd trip in January. Our first two were on Fantasy class ships - loved em! our very first was on the Ecstasy and that was the best cruise! We are going on the Victory this January and although it will not be a lot more passengers it will be somewhat bigger. We especially liked the fact that the deck was behind the deli/pizza area on the Ecstasy - will it be similarly laid out on the victory?? Jimbo - I see you sailed on her recently - any thoughts as to lay out of the ship? will she be easy to get around on? We booked an interior cabin on this in the aft of the boat - hope we made a good choice there. :)