How could NCL improve?

Stateroom_Sailor

Just got. Ack from a wonderful cruise on the Pearl. Just one small disappointment. There was no cream cheese in the Garden Cafe. Toasted bagels but no cream cheese. We asked several workers and they didn't have it.

That's very unusual. I often have bagels, cream cheese and lox on my NCL cruises. Did you look by the lox? If it was there, a crew member should have been able to point you there, however. Odd.

Edited by weltek

I'm only one person. Corporations don't care what I think. The only 'vote' I get, in order to agree/disagree with corporate behavior is my money.

So yes... soft drinks are political. So are hotels, cruiselines, fast food restaurants, gas stations, and many other entities.

Some people gravitate toward Coke for taste, I gravitate away from them because they subsidize some pretty awful stuff. And I wasn't saying you have to...but I get to vote too, and my vote is for Pepsi.

I don't drink soda, but thanks to your timely reminder I will enjoy NOT drinking Coke more than I enjoy not drinking other sodas.

None of us like it and I agree, but normally we are given 6 months or more notice and like you said, they all do this.

Even given 6 months is not a long time for some who plan more than a year out and for someone to call a cruiseline a nd pick a date is poor judgement on my part. Sends thecmessage to me that we are not as valuable of a customer as someone with a deep pocket! I just wish there were some way around this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

Even given 6 months is not a long time for some who plan more than a year out and for someone to call a cruiseline a nd pick a date is poor judgement on my part. Sends thecmessage to me that we are not as valuable of a customer as someone with a deep pocket! I just wish there were some way around this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

It's entirely possible that 6 months is the put-up or shut-up cut off for charters. Maybe they start marketing at T - 1 year, and then at T - 6 months have to either cancel, or commit.

My feelings match these! We really like the freestyle concept, but there are places we want to go that NCL doesn't. Next summer we are trying the British Isles which NCL doesn't do. We are also looking at South America or Australia.

And would certainly spend more $ if they offered coke products.

I would also like self service laundries.

Agreed on the itineraries! I keep hoping there will be some different ones for 2015 when they come out. I too would definitely do British Isles with NCL.

Also agreed on self service laundries, although I did think the bag of laundry mid-week special was pretty nice!