Carnival Sunshine Departing Cozumel November 22, 2013

MrFunInTheSun

Whilst I was on another cruise and ship, I was in port with Carnival Sunshine in Cozumel on Friday, November 22, 2013. Below are some of my pictures of her first time at this port as the "Carnival Sunshine" and her sail away at sunset. We spent the day at Mr. Sancho's and met quite a few folks that were sailing on the Sunshine.

616CDFA9-4F5A-410A-BAEC-0A47341A5920_zpskzu8rtn8.jpg

F356BE35-8501-4DB7-8739-03A7000296AE_zpszdzgh3b0.jpg

0793718B-805E-4DF4-820D-39DAD0698698_zpsed3rjbcj.jpg

4AA0DCAC-7D22-44B3-A8ED-0AB0CDEF6DB4_zpstyzfwibm.jpg

F5F2B5A1-7442-44A7-B1F2-BAFA7DB5FBE0_zpsjfb1wnvg.jpg

A6C5F72F-653A-42A1-A3C1-DC7EF8937FE9_zps1nwfv9vu.jpg

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just realized our paths came close to crossing again. Last year this same time period we sailed on the Ecstasy at the same time. This year we will be on different ships sailing at the same time. We will both be in Cozumel a day a part.

I'll be back in Cozumel from when I was just there and got these pictures of the Sunshine on Saturday the 14th and you'll be there on Friday the 13th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

A bit after those great pictures (above) were taken, Carnival Sunshine came up beside our ship (Norwegian Dawn) that evening.

I was able to take one picture, but it's quite dark . . . because, hey, it was really dark outside. :)

Carnival%20Sunshine%20Night%202-XL.jpg

I am not sure which ship you are on when you took the pictures, but it appears that your ship was significantly larger than the Sunshine. Hard to believe at her launch that the Sunshine / Destiny was the largest cruise ship in the world. By today's standards she is mid-size.

I am not sure which ship you are on when you took the pictures, but it appears that your ship was significantly larger than the Sunshine. Hard to believe at her launch that the Sunshine / Destiny was the largest cruise ship in the world. By today's standards she is mid-size.

Would have to say the ship I was on was quite larger than the Sunshine. I was on the Allure of the Seas. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.