European Deals in Jun

Mozzy1984

Hello,

My fiance and I are looking to do a 7-14 day European Cruise that will include Spain/Italy etc in June 2015. I just have sailed on them last month and really enjoyed the food, show and my free drink pkg.

I've read about the different deals that are available... ie. Wave Promo, 1-2-3 etc... I'm just wondering if these are usually available in European cruises or not? I've seen the pricing for this junes average around 2000$ pp without any current deals on but was wondering if anyone caught any deals for June 2014 or other dates cruises in Europe.

Thanks,

Brandon

Yes, the promos are usually good on the European cruises --- we booked a 10 day Med cruise for next May on Reflection during the last promo, Pick your Perk, and got the beverage package. There seems to be another similar promo starting, but not sure if it extends to 2015 cruises. Best advice is to keep watching ……and these boards always seem to have the info in advance.

Edited by cynbar

We are booked on the June 10/14 Silhouette from Rome, booked a 1A early this summer, got a discount when the price of our cabin came down, then were able to take advantage of the PYP promo for the free beverage package as well as the FB promo for OBC. Prices have recently increased, not sure if it's because of the impending 123GO promo, but we feel we got a good deal booking ahead to get the cabin we wanted and by watching the boards on a regular basis were able to take advantage of a price drop as well as beneficial promos. We did a similar itinerary 4 years ago, and total price (including flights and hotels) isn't much different, even though we are now sailing on a S class ship with one of the larger hump balcony cabins...feeling pretty good!!

I'm sometime away from booking our cruise.. probably 9 months from now :)

I just got engaged and we are getting married in June 2015 and we are considering taking a 12 day Cruise from Rome to Greece to Turkey to Italy.

Is this the one your doing, Barwick Cruiser? (seems to be)

We have lookup pricing for flights and found some good deals around 900 (for this june - next june not available yet).

I think we are looking for a room with a veranda for the first time. Is there any specific rooms. I'm really new at the whole cruising thing so let me know if there are any rooms in the veranda class that I should look to book.

I don't really understand the 1a room vs .. etc. ...

Do you mind sharing what the best rate you've seem for your suite?

I'm sometime away from booking our cruise.. probably 9 months from now :)

I just got engaged and we are getting married in June 2015 and we are considering taking a 12 day Cruise from Rome to Greece to Turkey to Italy.

Is this the one your doing, Barwick Cruiser? (seems to be)

We have lookup pricing for flights and found some good deals around 900 (for this june - next june not available yet).

I think we are looking for a room with a veranda for the first time. Is there any specific rooms. I'm really new at the whole cruising thing so let me know if there are any rooms in the veranda class that I should look to book.

I don't really understand the 1a room vs .. etc. ...

Do you mind sharing what the best rate you've seem for your suite?

It might help to use a German site to see which cabins are available. I am not allowed to post it on here but, s e a(don't count this) s c a n n e r . dot com shows cabin availability. There is also a site C r u i s e(don't count this) f i s h dot com that shows prices, and whether they are going up or down. There is a modest fee of a few dollars for this one.

1A is a cabin on the hump, which means you will have a larger, deeper, balcony. It seems like airfares have gone up from last summer.

We did the cruise you are thinking of doing and it was wonderful, and cry port intensive, so you are not in the cabin much IF you want to see the ports!

Edited by Lastdance

I really appreciated your help with that.

Did you find that you had enough time in the cities or was it too rushed? I'd prefer to do the one with the day lay-over in italy but my finance wants to do greece.

We are scoping out the rooms and I was wondering what the squares and triangles mean on the rooms? I'm going to try to dig this one up though.

For booking, do you know how early these cruises become available?

Thanks,

Brandon