The Royal was Rockin! 11/17-11/24

Labadoozer Cruizers

The Brits know rock and roll, and didn't disappoint as they sent a fabulous Beatles tribute band, the Beatlemaniacs, to perform on the Royal Princess. After performing in the Princess Theater to a packed house, the band played in the Piazza for an encore performance to a standing room only crowd, packing the dance floor, all surrounding areas, staircases, and all available spaces of the three deck atrium of the Piazza. The vocals were spot on, and the accompanying music outstanding, as the band played as many of the hits of the Beatles as they could in an hour to the cheering crowd. Thank you Royal Princess for two fabulous evenings. We absolutely loved our cruise!

The Brits know rock and roll, and didn't disappoint as they sent a fabulous Beatles tribute band, the Beatlemaniacs, to perform on the Royal Princess. After performing in the Princess Theater to a packed house, the band played in the Piazza for an encore performance to a standing room only crowd, packing the dance floor, all surrounding areas, staircases, and all available spaces of the three deck atrium of the Piazza. The vocals were spot on, and the accompanying music outstanding, as the band played as many of the hits of the Beatles as they could in an hour to the cheering crowd. Thank you Royal Princess for two fabulous evenings. We absolutely loved our cruise!

We were on the dancefloor in the Piazza that night for their entire performance. What a great night it was! :)

Cindy

It was the first time I have heard the Beatles music played live in an authentic manner. Up until now i have only heard covers that we're not authentic or in recordings. I have always enjoyed their music, but now I appreciate more. I get it now.

The band was great and I hope I can catch their performance again.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We were on the same cruise. Saw their show in the Princess Theater and it was very good. Then, after the band in the Vista Lounge played their Elvis songs, we wandered back to the Piazza and there they were. We danced to very song they played. Great band. Really had everyone rockin'!

Bill