Clocks in suites?

NoName

We were just in an aft suite on the Jewel, we did not have a clock.

On the telephone display it shows the time, but is hard to read.

There was a clock on the coffee machine, but we could not adjust the time, it was always incorrect.

So on tv they cycle the displays, and you can find the time there eventually.

In the elevators, they have the time on the displays, but they are incorrect.

On the Dinner menu boards throughout the ship, showing the waits in the restaurants, they show the time, but it is also incorrect.

Then with the various time zone changes......

Bring a clock.

Wrist watch anyone.??? Does anyone really know what time it is?????..:rolleyes:

We were just in an aft suite on the Jewel, we did not have a clock.

On the telephone display it shows the time, but is hard to read.

There was a clock on the coffee machine, but we could not adjust the time, it was always incorrect.

So on tv they cycle the displays, and you can find the time there eventually.

In the elevators, they have the time on the displays, but they are incorrect.

On the Dinner menu boards throughout the ship, showing the waits in the restaurants, they show the time, but it is also incorrect.

Then with the various time zone changes......

Bring a clock.

Wrist watch anyone.??? Does anyone really know what time it is?????..:rolleyes:

Is it funny that you didn't have one, but I did, you would think things would be standard in all similar cabins. It was on the desk across from the bed. I didn't notice it at first, since I didn't use the desk.

Edited by NLH Arizona

By any chance is there a clock in the penthouse suites?

I was in a forward suite on the Sun and there was a clock on the bedside night table. It was also an alarm. I liked it so much I asked the executive housekeeper if he had any extras as I'd like to buy one. He showed up an hour later with a brand new one in a box and said it would be $50.00. I now have it sitting on my desk in my home office. Thanks to CAS it didn't actually cost me anything. I wish I knew how to upload photos here to show you it.

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

Is it funny that you didn't have one, but I did, you would think things would be standard in all similar cabins. It was on the desk across from the bed. I didn't notice it at first, since I didn't use the desk.

Maybe we had one, but it ended up in your cabin..... Teresa was our Butler..... :cool: We will take one on our next cruise, there surely will be one then in the cabin....

ps... we enjoyed the aft suite so much, today we booked a Jan 2015 aft suite on the Dawn, West Carb, up on the 10th deck, we were on the 8th on this last cruise.:):):)

Maybe we had one, but it ended up in your cabin..... Teresa was our Butler..... :cool: We will take one on our next cruise, there surely will be one then in the cabin....

ps... we enjoyed the aft suite so much, today we booked a Jan 2015 aft suite on the Dawn, West Carb, up on the 10th deck, we were on the 8th on this last cruise.:):):)

I've got two cruises in aft penthouses on the Pearl....May and November. I was the corner on 10, it was fantastic.

Let us see if this works!

You can't really see it but on the glass below the clock it has the NCL Emblem and says Norwegian Cruise Line

Harriet

They are very nice clocks, indeed. Never thought to ask if I could purchase one, though. I always purchase bedding. Nothing I love more than climbing into bed every night with those wonderful sheets, and that simply divine feather duvet. I have two complete sets. :)

My kids used to think I was nuts for buying them, but now they both want sets for Christmas... go figure. :p