room info i haven't found yet. :)

jamona2311

We just booked 9215 a 1A on the reflection. I have checked several threads on cc but looking for more info, like pics, noise problems, can you see aft , forward and down? Just about anything would be great. Can't ever get too much info ya know:rolleyes:;)

Have you tried the sticky on S class cabins, at the top of the page? Cabin 9215 on any of the S class ships will do, or 9270, the same cabin on the starboard side of the ship.

There are seven reviews of this cabin on the spreadsheet. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Yes, but they just aren't quite answering the questions I have. I also went through all of cruise trails thread! :eek: Hha

Larger balcony...and the site I found did say one of the best rooms...however, not sure what is above you, where it is on the boat related to possible noise problems.

We just booked 9215 a 1A on the reflection. I have checked several threads on cc but looking for more info, like pics, noise problems, can you see aft , forward and down? Just about anything would be great. Can't ever get too much info ya know:rolleyes:;)

You may want to do a search of reflection cigarette smoke and crew quarter/doors or even card room doors. If I remeber right..smoke does waft up from below on outside walking deck (where they are allowed to smoke).

well i did hear that up on deck 9 the smoke doesnt get that bad. we also have cabins above and below us so thats good and being mid ship it should be good for if there is much movement. Its mostly view and thoughts on the room itself i also dont think the card room should be too noisey.

See, my mom is paying for this trip but Im gonna pay the difference for the balcony and surprise her I did all the booking and should be able to keep quiet till the cruise. wont she be surprised when we walk in to that balcony room instead of an inside!?!? :D So excited!

Great surprise! Did the upgrade thing myself once as a surprise...worth it.

We just had 7215 on Silhouette, two doors over and two decks down. There was a service closet between our room and the next, but it didn't bother us too much. We were closer to the potential issue of smoke, and never smelled it. The hump sticks out, and the smokers seemed to congregate further forward.

We could see down, out and forward easily, but not aft. Your cabin would have slightly better chance if seeing aft, as the balcony next to you isn't angled, but you'd still have to lean out a bit to see directly aft, which might surprise your neighbors.

Your cabin and ours had the bigger if the angled balconies, and they are really nice.

The design of the lobby for the elevator, with a hallway separated by a wall means that the activity of the hide-away (or in your case, the card room), is really well insulated from your cabin.

I really like this location for movement (or lack thereof) on both deck 7 and 9 on Solstice). Deck 8 is also good.

Enjoy,

Andrew

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

well i did hear that up on deck 9 the smoke doesnt get that bad. we also have cabins above and below us so thats good and being mid ship it should be good for if there is much movement. Its mostly view and thoughts on the room itself i also dont think the card room should be too noisey.

See, my mom is paying for this trip but Im gonna pay the difference for the balcony and surprise her I did all the booking and should be able to keep quiet till the cruise. wont she be surprised when we walk in to that balcony room instead of an inside!?!? :D So excited!

Awww...that's a nice surprize! She going to love the balcony!!! Happy sailing!!!!!!!!

Oooh great info! Thanks so much for that.

My mom is Greek n Italian so this trip is very special. I want her to sit on her balcony in the evening with her glass of wine n watch the Greek islands go by. I want to see her enjoying her morning coffee and watch us pull into beautiful ports like santorini and Mykonos :) I kno it sounds kinda dramatic but like I said its a very special trip :)