Colorful Cruisers

Richst48

Does anyone know who the couple is that always wears matching clothes and hats? His shirt matches her dress and their hats are covered in the same material with very colorful patterns. We have been on 7 cruises over a 5 year period and I think they have been on 4 of them so they must sail a lot and be way up there in cruise points. They seem to be very nice and are very popular with the crew. Just wondering who they are and where they are from. Thanks!

They were on our Caribbean cruise in Jan/Feb 2011, didn't see them this year. I believe they were on a 5 weeks cruise, just kept going round and round! We chatted with them in one port but didn't get the details

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The couples in the links are really cute but it's not them. We saw them on the Serenade - Southern Caribbean out of San Juan - but that was years ago. I don't know where they are now, but if they don't wear their matching clothes and hats they blend.

Does anyone know who the couple is that always wears matching clothes and hats? His shirt matches her dress and their hats are covered in the same material with very colorful patterns. We have been on 7 cruises over a 5 year period and I think they have been on 4 of them so they must sail a lot and be way up there in cruise points. They seem to be very nice and are very popular with the crew. Just wondering who they are and where they are from. Thanks!

Is it an older couple and she is hard of hearing? We sat with a couple at lunch on the Mariner probably 5 years ago who wore matching outfits. They were very nice, he stood and told a joke at lunch. Forget what he said but he wouldn't start until everyone had stopped talking.

We also saw two older women on our Freedom cruise in August that wore matching outfits everyday. They wore tank tops and short shorts with matching little, glittery top hats.:eek: They had a different colored outfit and hat for each day of the cruise.

We had a couple that dressed like this on our GOTS cruise in April. They were much younger than the two couples in the links above. [i would say early 70's] They were big dancers. They really put on a show.

The wife slipped on the deck dancing one day and was in a wheelchair for the rest of the cruise. They still dressed alike [i am sure that is all they brought along] and he danced with the other unaccompanied women that week.

No, it wasn't either one of those couples. They are both fairly large people. She always wore a mumu type dress and his shirt was made from the same material. It was always a wild kind of Hawaiian floral print and bright colors. Their wide brimmed hats were covered in the same material and sometimes the hats had fringe around the brim. The wore a different outfit every day.

No, it wasn't either one of those couples. They are both fairly large people. She always wore a mumu type dress and his shirt was made from the same material. It was always a wild kind of Hawaiian floral print and bright colors. Their wide brimmed hats were covered in the same material and sometimes the hats had fringe around the brim. The wore a different outfit every day.

That's the couple we saw as well!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app