Got an upsell call!!!

gardengirl2011

Congratulations! That's a very good upgrade.

Was the call from a 305 number? I recieved an email, then an hour later I missed a call with no message.

I just missed a 321 call and no message...try to call back and just a busy signal. I know it's FL but that's it :).

I just missed a 321 call and no message...try to call back and just a busy signal. I know it's FL but that's it :).

Last 4 digits 8467??? It's a scam telemarketer, just called me about 2 min ago....

Sorry it's not the upgrade fairy :(

I'm on the same sailing and got the call too! They tried on Fri and I got an email, but couldn't reply in time. They called again earlier this week. We went from a balcony to a suite (first time!) for $300 with 3 people in the cabin. I'm excited, especially since I booked last minute and already got an amazing deal, but am even happier to think that maybe the ship won't be that full. My boarding passes and baggage tags reflect the upgrade, so it definitely wasn't a phony call. Have a great time in your upgraded rooms! See you on the boat~

I'm on the same sailing and got the call too! They tried on Fri and I got an email, but couldn't reply in time. They called again earlier this week. We went from a balcony to a suite (first time!) for $300 with 3 people in the cabin. I'm excited, especially since I booked last minute and already got an amazing deal, but am even happier to think that maybe the ship won't be that full. My boarding passes and baggage tags reflect the upgrade, so it definitely wasn't a phony call. Have a great time in your upgraded rooms! See you on the boat~

When UPSELL FAIRIES call:

1) Do they leave voicemails?

2) Do they send emails?

3) How much time do you have to consider their offer?

Thx

Mine called my home number and left a voicemail and emailed. At first I thought it was just another gimmick, but by the time I was able to respond it was past their office hours on a Friday. But, they called again the beginning of the next week. He gave me all the info and because I was sailing with friends, I had to call them first to see what they wanted to do. I was able to call back and as long as they had the room still available I could have it. There were no additional fees, just the flat charge. I am sailing with 2 other girls and we had a balcony cabin booked. He said we were selected because 3 girls needed more space...lol!!