Reservations/Booking just Disappeared!

Chathamite

I noticed under my profile that my upcoming trip on the 12-15-13 sailing on the Breeze simply disappeared on Carnival's website! It was there one minute and gone the next. The only reservation that's showing up now is my trip to Hawaii on the Miracle next December. Should I panic or is this just a technicality perhaps?

I would give them a call, my reservation was cancelled today and when I called carnival they had no explication to why it happened. I did get a great person on the phone and was able to get my same cabin at the same rate. I sail in oct of next year. Good luck!

I forgot to mention mine was a 50% reduced deposit I booked back in September. Carnival Aldo told me they had my email but it was not set up to send me the email stating my cruise had been cancelled. I don't understand that since they have sent me emails in the past.

I forgot to mention mine was a 50% reduced deposit I booked back in September. Carnival Aldo told me they had my email but it was not set up to send me the email stating my cruise had been cancelled. I don't understand that since they have sent me emails in the past.

Our trip was booked way back in February under one of those "Past Guess" promotion sales. I'm starting to get a BAD feeling about all this, especially since I've spent $1500+ in (non-refundable) airfare. And another $200+ on hotels..

Edited by Chathamite

Let us know what they say.

Just got off the phone-they said everything looked "OK" on their end, so it's likely just a glitch on their website, which she admitted has been "buggy" lately. PHEW! She said more than likely, the reservation should show back up within a few hours or so. (I hope). LOL!

Just got off the phone-they said everything looked "OK" on their end, so it's likely just a glitch on their website, which she admitted has been "buggy" lately. PHEW! She said more than likely, the reservation should show back up within a few hours or so. (I hope). LOL!

Glad everything was OK. Carnivals system is buggy every day.

Bill

Sent from Iphone 4S using Cruise Critic App

Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean Carnival didn't cancel my reservation. Now I have to check mine too :D

I frequently save copies of my sailing documents (PDFs) and screen shots just to ensure that nothing crazy has happened with my booking. Every time a post like this pops up, I check again!

So, HAS anyone else noticed a problem with their bookings?

My booking is okay...... for now ;). Most of the time the trouble starts after contacting Carnival for something to do with one's booking. I don't think I will ever do the reduced deposit because of the potential headaches if there is a price reduction that requires the full deposit.

I've had bookings disappear, but when I add them back in they always come up. If I had been able to add back a booking number then I would immediately call Carnival. And I do always print my confirmations after each payment, credit or change.

We had the same problem for our 12/15/13 booking disappearing but it has been gone since 12/1/13. We had originally booked Legend for 12/1 but later changed to 12/15. So booking disappeared when 12/1 sailing sailed. Travel agent had to print my boarding pass and luggage tags for me and email them to me. Did you by any chance have a previous sailing booked and the same thing happen to you?

Our trip was booked way back in February under one of those "Past Guess" promotion sales. I'm starting to get a BAD feeling about all this, especially since I've spent $1500+ in (non-refundable) airfare. And another $200+ on hotels..

I would call Carnival and check. This happened once to us come to find out it was simply a tech problem. Took about 30 mins. to strighten it out and we were given a free upgrade form an ov to os for our troubles.