Has the Westerdam been chartered (09/20/2014)?

RandumbPerson

For a change I did look at the first post date and decided to post about the general rule i.e. charters are usually finalized a year out. :)

I wondered. I know your penchant for not noticing date started, but also know you've been caught on that a couple of times. I figured you might have checked, but wasn't sure.

I wondered. I know your penchant for not noticing date started, but also know you've been caught on that a couple of times. I figured you might have checked, but wasn't sure.

Have I been THAT bad?! :D

My Aug. 30th 2014 Zuiderdam cruise disappeared from the site just this morning. I immediately thought a website error as I could not imagine a charter being accepted 50 days out. HAL confirmed the website error and stated they still have rooms available.

Ok, that was me that "bumped it". No harm intended - I did a google search and this is what I got. Did I cause a problem - seems like no one had posted on it in quite awhile.

Anyway, I am still trying to find out who chartered it. We want to add that week to our cruise on 9/28 if possible.