Celebrity strikes again

Pilot70D

I suppose that I should be happy to hear from Celebrity at all no matter what the content of their message given all the website problems and all of the Captain's Club transition problems that have recently surfaced.

Still, I had to laugh when I opened the following message which arrived just after 3:30 this morning:

Dear Kathleen,

Thank you for your interest in Celebrity Cruises. We're always happy to welcome new friends, and we love keeping you up-to-date with everything we're doing, including all our latest offers. If you'd like to continue receiving exciting news from us,
We're looking forward to keeping in touch with you.

To learn more about surrounding yourself in modern luxury aboard a Celebrity Cruises vacation via E-mail, be sure to add
to your
of trusted senders. If you'd like to learn more about the Celebrity experience now, just click the images below to view some of our exciting videos.

The irony of this is that we have been cruising with Celebrity for the last seven years, have been Captains Club members since right after the first cruise and have two cruises booked with them currently. The other problem is that I AM NOT A KATHLEEN.

Always nice to experience that personal touch. For those whose cruise credits are screwed up not to worry. You're still in the minor leagues. I just got a sex change operation from =X=!!!!

Everyone have a great morning out there.

:D:):D

Dear Kathleen,

To learn more about surrounding yourself in modern luxury aboard a Celebrity Cruises vacation via E-mail, be sure to add
to your
of trusted senders. If you'd like to learn more about the Celebrity experience now, just click the images below to view some of our exciting videos.

And by the way, the links in these pictures they mentioned - they were broken too!

:rolleyes::):rolleyes:

Something is going on with websites....I just got an email from a company that I recently made a purchase with apologizing for the delay in shipment due to recent large volume. It started with Dear Katy...but that's not my name and I had already received an email 2 days earlier with my shipment track information. :confused::confused: So it's not just X.

Thanks for sharing "Kathleen" or whomever you are....lol ;):D

The real problem is trying to explain to the War Department (a.k.a. Mrs. B.) why I am getting email addressed to 'KATHLEEN'. It's like being Jake from State Farm in real life but I'm not wearing khakis.

Semper Fi, Pilot

Semper Fi to you as well.

I suppose that I should be happy to hear from Celebrity at all no matter what the content of their message given all the website problems and all of the Captain's Club transition problems that have recently surfaced.

Still, I had to laugh when I opened the following message which arrived just after 3:30 this morning:

Dear Kathleen,

Thank you for your interest in Celebrity Cruises. We're always happy to welcome new friends, and we love keeping you up-to-date with everything we're doing, including all our latest offers. If you'd like to continue receiving exciting news from us,
We're looking forward to keeping in touch with you.

to your

The irony of this is that we have been cruising with Celebrity for the last seven years, have been Captains Club members since right after the first cruise and have two cruises booked with them currently. The other problem is that I AM NOT A KATHLEEN.

Always nice to experience that personal touch. For those whose cruise credits are screwed up not to worry. You're still in the minor leagues. I just got a sex change operation from =X=!!!!

Everyone have a great morning out there.

Lighten up, Francis.

:p