C&A Benefits applicable to Celebrity?

vega

We're Platinum Royal Carib members and are thinking of cruising with Celebrity. We also have the Royal Carib credit card through Bank of America. Can we apply any of those perks to bring the price down on the Celebrity cruise?

Thanks!

Lana

We're Platinum Royal Carib members and are thinking of cruising with Celebrity. We also have the Royal Carib credit card through Bank of America. Can we apply any of those perks to bring the price down on the Celebrity cruise?

Thanks!

Lana

Possibly. Your Platinum status translates into Select on Celebrity, and I believe Celebrity still offers a complimentary one category upgrade for Select members.

Edited by clarea

Thanks!

Lana

You must first call c&a to get a captains club number.

There is usually a 1category upgrade available for inside and ocean view only. From time to time X also gives a $100 discount for loyalty.

As for the b of a card, the same options that are available for RCI are applicable for X

Steve

You must first call c&a to get a captains club number.

There is usually a 1category upgrade available for inside and ocean view only. From time to time X also gives a $100 discount for loyalty.

As for the b of a card, the same options that are available for RCI are applicable for X

Steve

Hi Steve,

I took a look at Celebrity's website today and noticed it said the one category upgrade was through Aqua class. If I read this correctly, I think this is a recent change, because my recollection had been as you mentioned, inside and OV only.

Hi to Aleta.

Edited by clarea

Hi Steve,

I took a look at Celebrity's website today and noticed it said the one category upgrade was through Aqua class. If I read this correctly, I think this is a recent change, because my recollection had been as you mentioned, inside and OV only.

Hi to Aleta.

Hey Bob,

Once again you are correct !!! this change must have come with the new, upgraded, Captain's club.. I may just have to call our TA and see if she can move my A2 to an A1 !!!!

BTW, X now has savings certificates similar to those on RCI. Once you get logged on to their site go to the captains club dropdown and then to "Exclusive Offers"

Regards to Lee,

Steve

Edited by stevea36