Hollywood Florida Boardwalk

90poundpoodles

We are looking to rent a car before our late (7 o'clock) flight out of FLL. I believe I read the Hollywood has a boardwalk, nice beach and places to eat? Is this a good place to visit after our cruise before the airport? Any help is apperciated, we will be there in about 30 days.

THANKS!

We are looking to rent a car before our late (7 o'clock) flight out of FLL. I believe I read the Hollywood has a boardwalk, nice beach and places to eat? Is this a good place to visit after our cruise before the airport? Any help is apperciated, we will be there in about 30 days.

THANKS!

Yep, this is a great place to spend some time. You can rent bikes or walk the broadwalk, or just relax on the beach. There are public restrooms and a number of inexpensive little eateries and bars along the way (pizza, Greek, ice cream, etc.), as well as places to eat across A1A on the Intracoastal.

http://www.visithollywoodfl.org/hollywoodbeachbroadwalk.aspx

That or Las Olas if you want to be in the ritzy area lots of trendy shops and places to eat and have a drink it goes all the way down to the beach and you will pass some really high end homes and multimillion dollar yachts.

It's about the same distance if not even closer to the airport.

THANKS!

The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk is nice but the Fort Lauderdale Beach area is even nicer. There are plenty of places to park your rental vehicle and plenty of places to have a nice relaxing lunch

It is the BROADwalk not the boardwalk.

It is kind of low rent. Lauderdale-By-The-Sea or Beach place would offer more.