Elite free laundry wash-dry-fold

BaumD

Yup, a permanent marker. I really think some of the crew on those sailings were on drugs. Luckily this was just a cotton shirt. I would never send anything really expensive to the laundry. I always have good clothes dry cleaned on the ship. I was hoping for a few more dry cleaning coupons with Elite+, but alas, not to be.

My Gosh! I hope that somebody was just being stupid when they ran out of tickets and this not normal?

Regards,

Kevin Reid

No, unfortunately it's on the normal end. We've seen a mix of little label tags and the markers. I don't send anything nice, just socks, t-shirts, workout stuff, but I still don't want the writing. I do think they try to use the little labels more often, but don't be surprised to see the writing.

No, unfortunately it's on the normal end. We've seen a mix of little label tags and the markers. I don't send anything nice, just socks, t-shirts, workout stuff, but I still don't want the writing. I do think they try to use the little labels more often, but don't be surprised to see the writing.

They wrote in marker on the waistband of a pair of WHITE CAPRIS. Yes, it can be seen if I would tuck in my shirt. I wish they would use labels only. Many times it is written on the size ticket. That's OK with me. Stuff does shrink. Sent out different pair of capris that were knit and now they don't fit. So just beware of what you send out.

One of the untold perks about the laundry service...is finding the little peely stickers in your t-shirts months afterward...sparking fond remembrace of the great time you had...and anticipation of the time to come. We found one (RM1540) just last week from our cruise last January! We're in the same room in a month...so it's kinda cool.

We found that coloured cotton shirts etc came back okay but white lace on underwear was distinctly yellowed . Can only assume they put everything in together so beware. Also check your labels for items that shouldn't be tumble dried as clothes do seem to be a bit tighter on return ( or maybe something to do with eating too much , I don't know ! )

We were disappointed with both the laundry and the dry cleaning on the Eclipse, white undergarments were returned with a greyish color and the pressing on cotton shorts left a lot to be desired. I personally would not use the service again even when the service is free.

I agree with those who said the dry cleaning is excellent. We've used it a number of times with no problems whatsoever. As for the "big of laundry" option let the customer be aware. Yes, it appears everything is washed in hot water as there is shrinkage. Yes, it come back clean but there's no bleach on white garments and they can come back a bit on the grey side. In fact, on our next to last cruise my white t-shirts and underpants/briefs came back pale green. They have remained so despite numerous washings at home. So I think of our Alaskan cruise with fond memories each time I pull on my two pale green t-shirts.

George +