Anyone remember the TV show featuring Oasis?

dee21

I'm tryng to find a show that was on a few years ago that featured the Oasis. It followed the staff and everything they do on a typical embarkation day. (was not about the building of the ship) It was really fascinating and I enjoyed it and now that we are finally sailing on her in a few months I'd like to watch it again. Just can't remember what it was called! can anyone help? thanks!

I'm tryng to find a show that was on a few years ago that featured the Oasis. It followed the staff and everything they do on a typical embarkation day. (was not about the building of the ship) It was really fascinating and I enjoyed it and now that we are finally sailing on her in a few months I'd like to watch it again. Just can't remember what it was called! can anyone help? thanks!

It was on yesterday on The Destination America Channel.

Just a side note.

Now I could be totally confused but wasnt one of the Oasis class ships featured in a Movie......

Jack and Jill.....

I have a 50/50 shot it is either Oasis or Allure.

Sea Ya

It was Allure, and it was during the short period from when Allure first arrived in Ft. Lauderdale, but before she started doing revenue cruises. As I recall, there were not many scenes of Allure left in the movie.

Here is Canada, I have seen the Oasis show you're speaking of on a show called MIGHTY SHIPS?

I have seen it on the Bravo channel and the Discovery channel as well.

Actually I have it saved on my PVR and sometimes I just listen to hear the DING of the seapass being used!! haha

Happy Holidays

Chass

It was originally shown in Canada on the Discovery Channel Mighty Ships about the inaugural sailing of Oasis. It was filmed on board by Discovery Channel Canada while I was on that sailing in early December 2009.

Brings back good memories of that first sailing of Lady O :):)