IOS - Main Dining Room table booking

Hello, we have not cruised with RC before so please bear with me.

When we booked MDR nobody asked me what size table we would like and I cannot see anywhere on my booking where I can request a certain size table on the website.

Can anyone tell me where to look or provide email address to send such a question ? Or do I need to phone ?

Thanks

Dave

When we booked MDR nobody asked me what size table we would like and I cannot see anywhere on my booking where I can request a certain size table on the website.

Can anyone tell me where to look or provide email address to send such a question ? Or do I need to phone ?

Thanks

Dave

You can phone whoever booked your cruise, or send an email to rcldining@rccl.com.

Thanks Dave

It has been our experience that the best chance of actually getting specific seating or changing it , is to go to the MDR immediately on boarding an request the changes. There are no guarantees, but we find this much more reliable than anything else.