Specialty Restaurant -- All access pass

Kroozen

I've read a few reviews and an all access pass for the specialty restaurants has been mentioned a few times. From what I've read, you pay $100, and you're able to eat in a specialty restaurant every day of your cruise. Has anyone heard of this? Have you done it?

I've read a few reviews and an all access pass for the specialty restaurants has been mentioned a few times. From what I've read, you pay $100, and you're able to eat in a specialty restaurant every day of your cruise. Has anyone heard of this? Have you done it?

I've not heard of a pass for $100 that lets you eat in a specialty restaurant every day.

There are various deals Royal offers. I believe one offer is for 4 specialty restaurants. Another with the name "All Access" combines the ship's tour with one specialty restaurant.

Not sure such a thing exists; not seeing it on any Google searches.

$100 is way to cheap for that, even for a 4 day. The dining package plans (Allure and Oasis have multiple ones) are the only discount you can get (that I'm aware of), and they only work if you don't mind each of the restaurants included. I think the discount worked out to being about 20% off the normal prices.

Edited by JasonV1